More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lusoluz Lusoluz

Who is her opponent? or is there something else?

Nikki Bella

(Republished with kind permission of TheJordStan)

Alexa Bliss opened up Monday Night Raw in her tight black shorts and her Bliss shirt as she playfully walked down the ramp and made her way around the ring grabbing a microphone off Nikki Bella who was sat ringside as part of the announcement team for the night, Bliss strutted up the ring steps before bending under the top rope showing her peachy ass to the crowd, Bliss entered the ring and stood smiling seductively at the camera before looking over her shoulder at Nikki Bella and mocking the former diva by performing her twirl taunt in the middle of ring, Bella was absolutely furious by Alexa mocking her.

Nikki jumps out of her seat and grabs a microphone off the announcers table “Who do you think you are? You can’t compete with me Alexa!” Alexa laughs uncontrollably at Bella “I can’t compete with you? You must be deluded Nikki” Nikki goes to argue back with Alexa but she gets interrupted by the blonde diva “I’m a better wrestler than you ever were, I’m obviously better looking than you, I’m younger than you and clearly I have a better ass than you since the fans love the way I do MY twirl!”

Nikki is enraged at Alexa claiming that she has a better ass than her, Bella instantly challenges Alexa to a match which Alexa smirks at Bella before accepting confidently “You know what Nikki I like your bravery wanting to step in here with an elite diva like me.... so I’m going to let you choose the match type”

Bella stands for a few seconds before deciding the stipulation for the match, Nikki smiles at Alexa “I know what I want the match type to be Alexa! Since you think you have a better ass than me..... I’m going to beat your ass in a paddle on a pole match right now!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)