More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pinorsubmit Pinorsubmit

Who is it?

Nikki & Jessie

Two southern sisters (and wrestlers) from a different mixed wrestling league. They're notorious for smack talking.

Nikki is the older sister. About the same height as you with a little belly but with nice tits and a shapely ass.

The younger sister Jessie is shorter and thin. She has a bit of a flat chest but a huge bubble butt.

Walking towards the mat you notice they're wearing matching bikinis, black with a pink heart on the crotch.

The ref goes over the rules with you. Its a best of five submissions only match. Only one girl on the mat at a time except after a tag. After a tag the girls can doubleteam you for 30 seconds.

Before the match you jokingly ask the girls if they were too scared to face you one-on-one. "Is that the smallest speedo they had?" Nikki asks to which jessie answers "there seems to be a little bit of room up front!"

After the ref's signal you and jessie walk to the center of the mat for the stare down. It's hard to concentrate on her because nikki is playing with her tits, trying to distract you.

The referee blows her whistle and the match begins.

What first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)