More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elixa Elixa

Who is your stepmom??

Nikki, your lifelong best friend (Features Trans & Tomgirl characters)

There she is, standing in front of the stove, wearing only an apron with her ass and girldick on display, cum spilling out from her cute little hole, your father must have filled her up before he left for work. Hell with the sounds they were making you wouldn't be surprised if your father had somehow knocked her up despite her not having a womb.

"Hey Ja... I mean Nikki," You say as you walk over to the table, "You know your ass is on display for everyone to see."

"Darren!" Nikki yelps spinning around to hide her bottom, "I didn't think you would be up so soon..." she blushes as you look her up and down, the hormones she was taking had worked wonders she already had C-Cup tits, though more surprisingly was the size of her staff, hearing that hormones can shrink it a bit you could only wonder how large it was before as the tip of the nine-incher between her legs swayed below the hem of the apron. "Would you mind helping me find my panties?"

"Yeah," You look around the kitchen for her panties, eventually finding them behind the coffee pot, it wasn't the first time your dad had done this to them. "Here they are."

"Thanks Dare," She walks over to you finally noticing where you keep looking when you look down, "DARREN! Stop staring at my hen!"

"S-sorry Nikki," You gulp as you gaze upwards trying not to stare as she slides her panties back on, only to hear her whine causing you to look back down.

"Now look what you did..." Her panties were mostly up but her _hen _as she called it was sticking out a bit, "Your staring got me hard, now I have to go masturbate before I can get dressed for school today."

"Do you need help with it?" you offer hoping she says yes.

"Dare, I'm your stepmom..."

"You were my best friend first, and its not like the two of you don't sleep with other people."

"Just because me and your father are in an open marriage, it wouldn't be right for you to fuck me."

"I'm not asking to fuck you, I'm asking you to fuck me!" You put your hand to your mouth realizing what you just said.

Does Nikki fuck you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)