More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonegg Anonegg

So... where should I begin?

Nightclub - Aged 22

That one? Hmm. Okay then.

It was a cold winter night and myself, Jess and Becky were treating ourselves to a night on the town. Amanda wasn't there, of course; she preferred quiet nights in.

We walked into the foyer of The Mojito Lounge, a trendy little nightclub that had opened in the middle of the city only a few months before. I was dressed casually - sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt - as I wasn't really interested in meeting a guy or anything tonight. I was also wearing a hooded jacket, which I checked in at the coat stand and received a paper wristband which allowed me to pick it up on the way out. Jess was wearing a shimmering white dress with spaghetti straps that reached down to her knees, and a pair of heels the same colour; the white was a stark contrast to her ebony skin. She handed over her jacket to the counter too.

Becky stood watching us, her teeth chattering. Predictably she'd forgotten to bring a coat. Lord knows she needed one; her dress was scandalously short, and tight too; it clung to every curve of her ever so slightly chubby body. It was a little black number, and she wore heels to match. She wasn't too dejected, however; since getting into the cab, she hadn't stopped talking about how she was going to meet a man tonight.

"...and then we'll name our first child Becky 2: The Beckyning because it's like a film, unless it's a boy then we'll call it whatever the father is called, but then if we have two girls I'm not sure about naming the other one Becky 3 because they always say the last film in a trilogy is always the weakest and I don't want to burden the poor thing with-"

"Okay okay!" I said, throwing my arms up in the air. "Becks, give it a rest, alright?"

Becky's face fell, and I immediately regretted my outburst. Thankfully Jess was always on hand for situations like this; teeth shining, she threw her arm around Becky's shoulders and gave a deep, throaty laugh.

"She's right, girl!" Jess said. "Save some of your charm for the men, alright?"

Becky's face lit up. "I hadn't thought about it like that; I guess it might run out. Thanks guys."

Me and Jess rolled out eyes at one another, and then the three of us entered the club.

Straight away I was hit by a wave of sound as loud techno assaulted us through the club's speakers. The room was fairly dark, little up in neon blues or garish pinks wherever the ever-moving lights settled. A dance floor dominated the centre of the room, with a fully stocked (and very busy) bar at the back of the room. There were booths and chairs around the edges, and we were lucky enough to find one of the booths empty. Becky and I sat down; Jess stayed standing, rubbing her hands together.

"Okay ladies, first drink's on me - what'll it be?"

"MOJITO!" Becky said cheerfully, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Same." I said.

"Three then!" Jess said with a grin, and headed towards the bar. I watched her leave, admiring the way that she used her strength to push and shove her way through to the front of the queue.

"She's strong, isn't she?" Becky asked.

I turned to Becky, and was about to agree with her when my voice stuck in my throat. She was relaxing in her seat, legs open uncaringly; she was flashing me her hairless crotch. I raised my hand up to my face, blocking the view.

"Woah Becky, cover yourself!" I said.

"Oh it's only my panties." she replied dismissively. "They're black anyway; people will probably just think it's my dress."

"Becks, you are most definitely not wearing panties!"

Frowning, she looked down at herself - then let out a squeal of panic. She snatched up her purse and held it over her crotch.

"Oh my god - I completely forgot to wear panties!" she exclaimed.

"I agree!" I replied.

"This dress is so short - I can't not wearing panties with it!"

"Again, I bloody well agree!"

"What am I going to do?" she wailed. "I can't stay here like this all night! Beth, think of something!"

I suppose it would be very dramatic of me to say that I had a sudden sense of foreboding. I suppose you might say, after reading my other stories here, that I should have known better. Well, with hindsight I can say that I agree with you, but at the time I just saw a good friend who was in need of help.

"Okay, okay." I told her, standing up and indicating she should stand up too. "We'll go to the ladies toilets together, and I'll give you MY panties."

"Oh, you have a spare?" she asked innocently.

"No, the ones I have on now. I'll just wear the jeans and go commando, okay?"

"Okay!"

Jess returned with the drinks at this point, so we left her to guard the table while we made our little detour. The bathroom was fairly large, with three sinks along one wall and three cubicles on the opposite one, with a large mirror standing over the sinks. The techno music was reduced to a dull thud in there. Apart from us, the room appeared to be empty. I slipped into one of the cubicles, unzipped my jeans and lowered them down my legs. As I stepped out of them, I realised there was no hook on the back of the door, nor was there a lid on the toilet seat. With a groan of frustration I draped the jeans over the top of the cubicle door. Then I grabbed my panties and pulled them down to my ankles.

Can you guess what Becky did next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)