More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darx00 Darx00

Who entered?

Night

The handle turned, and the door opened.

«La la,la laaa laaa laaa»

With the door fully open, the woman's humming could be heard more clearly, but no one entered. From where I am, with the door open, I should be able to see the corridor, but I only see darkness. I was paralyzed with my eyes fixed on the door, feeling fear like I had never felt before when suddenly, the woman's silhouette slowly began to appear.

"G-Go a-way..." The sound of my voice reflects how scared I am.

«La la,la laaa laaa laaa»

...

Little by little, the woman got closer. Looking at her now, I could see how she looked. Her hair was blond and messy, covering part of her face. I can't see her eyes. She is wearing a pink dress with blue lines in the shape of squares and a white headband. There is something abnormal about her. I don't know what it is, but something is wrong with her.

"W-Who a-are you...? What d-d-do you want?"

«Laaa laaala la,la laaa laaa laaa»

She doesn't respond and gets closer until she's already in front of the bed. The light of lighting illuminates the room, allowing me to see her face with clarity. It is the most horrible thing I have ever seen, her eyes are completely dark, and in her mouth, there are no teeth, her skin is pale like that of a dead person, and in her hand, she holds a knife.

"AAAHHHH!!"

I screamed as loud as I could when I saw her.

I need to run, but I can't move my body. I couldn't move my hands. When I turn my head to see my hands, I realized that my hands were tied to the bed with a rope. What? Why are my hands tied? A few moments ago, I held my cell phone.

«La la,la laaa laaa laaa»

Without stopping humming the song, the woman got on the bed and began to move until she was on top of me. I realized that not only my hands but also my feet were tied. I desperately wanted to scream for help, but my voice wouldn't come out. I could feel how cold her body was, and I watched as she held the knife in both hands, raising it above my chest, watching me with her deep dark eyes.

I was crying... Why me? Am I going to die without understanding what is happening? The woman stopped humming and just looked at me for a few seconds then with a terrifying scream, the woman dropped the knife hard, burying it in my chest.

I could feel the cold knife penetrating my chest and the tremendous pain caused by it. Blood began to come out of the wound, wetting my body in the same way blood started to appear in my mouth, making it difficult to breathe. The pain is unbearable.

The woman just looked at me, and little by little, she began to bring her face closer to mine, leaving her eyes a few inches away from mine and letting me smell the rotten smell that she gave off. She was watching the life in my eyes disappear.

The pain began to disappear, and in the same way, I began to lose consciousness. I'm dying...

...

"Soon, we'll be together, my love."

...

"Wh..."

...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I woke up with tears in my eyes and my heart racing. I got out of bed, falling. I looked around me, looking for the woman, but she was not here, and when I didn't see her, I began to touch my chest looking for the wound, but there was nothing.

"Wtf!?"

I was dizzy and confused and couldn't help but throw up. It took me a couple of minutes to calm down and realize I had a nightmare. A horrible nightmare. Everything was very real, the pain, the fear, the sensation of everything. How is it possible to have such a real nightmare where you die.

Someone knocked on the door, scaring me. One of the maids entered, seeing me on the floor next to my vomit.

"My God, what happened? Are you okay?" The maid said, scared, covering her mouth with both hands.

"I-I'm fine. I just felt sick." I replied, ashamed.

I'm calmer now, and I can't help but feel ashamed by the way she found me. Even with Carter's help, it will now be impossible for the maid to be attracted to me after seeing me like this. Even so, saying that I vomited because I felt sick is better than saying that I vomited because I had a nightmare. That would be too embarrassing.

"Do you want me to bring you medicine?" She asked.

"It is not necessary, and I feel better."

"If you want, go take a bath while I clean the room."

Shit, I just noticed I have vomit on my clothes.

"I'll do that! I'm sorry." I felt bad for her since she had to clean up the mess I made. "So sorry..., Ehh...?"

"Oh, my name is Laura. Don't worry; it can happen to anyone." Laura said while smiling sweetly. "For now, go take a bath, and I'll prepare a tea to make you feel better."

"Laura!? It's a pretty name."

"Thanks, Hehe! It is a common name in South America, which is where I'm from."

Shit, Laura is too cute! Just a few words from her, and I feel like I'm falling in love.

Maybe it wasn't so bad that she saw me that way; otherwise, I wouldn't have found a way to talk to her. Laura made me forget my nightmare for a moment, but once in the bathroom, I checked my chest, making sure I had nothing. Now that I think about it at the end of my nightmare, the woman said something. She said, "Soon, we'll be together, my love."

I don't t understand anything. After bathing, I went back to my room, and the tea made by Laura was on the small table. I do not usually drink tea, but I would take anything if it is something made by Laura. After drinking my tea and getting ready, I went down to the dining room where my grandparents and Carter were already having breakfast.

"Hunter, Laura told me what happened. Are you okay? You look pale. "My grandmother said, looking distressed.

"I'm fine! Maybe I just ate something bad at the airport."

"Tell me if you feel bad again, and I'll take you to the doctor."

"Don't worry, grandma."

After breakfast, Carter and I went to play basketball for a while, but we soon got bored, so we decided to go to his room to play video games, but it also quickly bored us.

"Hey Hunter, do you want to go see what the maids are doing? Grandpa has good liquors, and we could invite them to drink."

"Won't they be busy!? Also, I don't think Grandpa will let us drink."

"You really are a nerd. We are not going to ask Grandpa for permission. We can sneak the bottles and drink with them at night."

"I don't know... What if they don't want to come?" I replied.

"Think about it, Hunter. They are two young women living in a desolate place without any fun. Do you really think they don't feel like having a good time!? But if you're not interested, I can take care of both. It will not be the first time that I make two women happy at the same time."

"Wait, I'll go too. "I'm not going to leave Laura at his mercy.

"That's the attitude!! Let's go."

We turned off the console and left the room, and started looking for them. The villa is massive, so it is not easy to find someone. We toured parts of the villa that I had never seen until we reached a room with two doors, and when we opened the doors, we got a great surprise.

"No way...!! Our grandparents have a fucking library." Carter, surprised, entered.

I was just as surprised as Carter, but I didn't say anything. Just walk in and walk the hallways full of books. The library is a decent size and is two floors full of books. It does not seem to be a place that grandparents frequent since it is all quite dusty.

For a moment, we forget why we are here and explore the library for a while. All this time, I've wanted to ask Carter something, so I did.

"Hey, Carter..."

"Mmm... What?" Carter replied without turning to see me.

"What you said a while ago is true? That you were with two women at the same time..." A little embarrassed, I asked.

What I asked piqued Carter's interest, and he approached me, "Ohh! Do you want to know? Haha, It's true! At a party, I slept with two girls at the same time."

"I-I see..." I didn't know what else to say.

"You do not believe me!? Look, I have proof. "

Carter took out his cell phone and showed me a photo of him lying on a bed with two naked girls.

"What do you think?" Carter asked, smiling.

"A-Amazing..."

Carter really is everything that I'm not. I wonder how many women he has been with.

"If all goes well tonight, you will be able to dust off your wand. Haha!" Carter told me, smiling.

A voice behind us, "Dust off?"

Carter and I turned at the sound of the voice behind us.

"Veronica!! I was looking for you. How are you?" Carte approached her and hugged her.

Returning the hug to Carter, she replied, "Fine, what are you doing here? Are you going to dust off something?"

"Ahh !? Yeah... While I was looking for you, we came across this room, and I was telling Hunter that it would be a good idea to dust it off..."

"Keeping this room clean is impossible. I've tried it before. And what were you looking for me for?" Veronica asked.

Carter explained that he wanted to invite her and Laura to his room tonight to drink, and after a bit of convincing, she accepted, saying that she would tell Laura. I may have a good time tonight, after all. Carter and Veronica were flirting, so I left them alone and started going through the books that were on a table until I came across a photo album that looked pretty old.

I was going through the photos, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Carter groping Veronica. It doesn't seem like they're going to wait until night. While I was reviewing the photos, I found one that caught my attention. In the photo were a man and next to him a woman. What caught my attention was the woman's clothing. The photo is in black and white, but she is wearing a dress with lines in the form of squares and a headband.

"No fucking way..."

After looking at the photo for a long time, I am sure now.

That woman is the same that I saw in my nightmare.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)