More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Night Flight

I arrived at the airport just in time as boarding was called. The kind stewardess led me to my seat with the window seat occupied by a young man. We said hello and asked if I would like to sit by the window. No it's OK I responded but he insisted and rose from his seat, stepped into the aisle, abling for me to take the seat.

I tripped over something I didn't see but with a quick movement he stopped me from falling by grabbing me at the waist. I was wearing a flowing mid length skirt which lifted somewhat. I was embarrassed, him probably having seen my upper thigh almost up to my skimpy panty rim. I thanked him as I adjusted the skirt.

I finally settled into my seat, as well as he did in his. Safety belt on, plane down the runway, and up we went. I took out my laptop and did some work, so did he. I thanked him again for his help, from preventing my fall. We chatted spouted out our names, nice meeting you Steve and discovered that he too was attending the book fair.

Darkness had set in, lights dimmed inside the carrier and dozed off. Didn't know how long I had been in slumber land. Slowly opened my eyes, accustoming to the dim lights. I looked towards see if he was asleep but saw some movement in his lap.

My eyes began to focus more clearly and oh wow seeing his hand stroking his cock in his half open pants. I kept watching as Steve, almost mesmorised, by his cock stroking. I couldn't resist it, reached under my skirt and slipped off my panties. Very quietly I leaned towards him, he wasn't aware and wrapped the panties around his long, thick dick.

"WOW what are you doing" Steve said. I just looked at him, "what do you think I am doing"? His breathing got heavier as I took over finishing him off. I pumped him up and down, up and down.

"Am getting close very close" Steve stuttered, his cock spurted his succulent cum load into the tiny panties with run over into my hand.

I didn't know if the stewardess who checked on the passengers witnessed our sexual behaviour. When she passed us, I pulled out a blanket and covered us both.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)