More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Owmyballs Owmyballs

Creature of the night

Night Flight

As the sun goes down I take flight in bat form over the city of Gothica in the Transylvania region of the Carpathian mountains. Well not really, I'm actually flying over Scottsdale, Arizona but a futanari can dream right? Suddenly I spot a young man walking alone on the street. I swoop down and transform back to a human appearance. I'm wearing a tight red mini dress, a black cape with red lining and a pair of black thong sandals with ankle straps.

He is terrified by my appearance!" Good evening I am Katie the vampire and I'm going to suck your blood!" Frightened out of his wits he says." Yeah right you futanari peewee go take your ass back to Hot Topic and take that silly Dracula costume and get your money back." He then kicks me in the balls. "OHAgH!" He laughs as I cup my aching testicles and dance like a ruptured rooster. He's not laughing after I hypnotize him." How dare you kick Katie the fearsome in the testicles! For that you will suffer!"

I then grab his nuts and squeeze hard enough to make him bend his six foot ass over so I can bite his neck. This is not only necessary to inflict pain but also because I'm only five feet tall. After I drain him of his blood I wave my hand over his corpse setting him on fire and leaving nothing but ash.

Returning to bat form I fly to my castle liar, well actually my mom's house. Yeah that's right go ahead and laugh. I still live with my mom. Look I've only been a vampire for about a month and graduated high school a month before that so fuck you okay.

As I fly into the living room window I rematerialize to human form. "How was tonight's feeding sweetie pop?" My mom is sitting on the couch watching reruns of Welcome back Kotter on Retro Tee Vee. She's forty eight years old with brown hair and brown eyes ,glasses and slightly overweight.

"Yeah I was able to feed. The guy kicked me in the scrotum but I was able to subdue him after that and feed." I don't want to give my mom the gory details or tell her he laughed at me first. My mom's a sweet lady and she doesn't need to know that part of it. In fact the only reason I told her I got kicked in the balls is because anytime I get hit in the nuts she always gives me a blowjob to make me feel better.

No one sucks cock quite like mom

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)