More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Owmyballs Owmyballs

No one sucks cock quite like mom

My Mom

My mom was freaked out the first time she saw that I returned from the dead as a vampire. I remember crawling out of my grave and sneaking back home. When I stood at the door she hurried me inside so the neighbors wouldn't see me. I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose your only child only to have her return as a vampire.

She's been understanding ever since and has even helped me out. She somehow got a coffin for me to rest in during the day and put it in the finished room in the basement. There's a door down there that leads to the backyard that I come and go through so the neighbors don't see. I simply fly out as a bat and fly in as a bat. Easy as pie! I know it's been difficult for her to accept this new reality but she's coming to terms with it. Oh I forgot to tell you her name is Anne.

" oh honey I'm sorry you got kicked in the nuts. Why don't you take that dress off and I'll suck your cock and make it all better."

I strip and sit on the couch next to her with my legs spread. She gently fondles my balls before putting them in her mouth. It feels so good as she sucks my nuts first my left ball and then my right ball. My cock begins to harden and she takes my balls out of her mouth and kisses me on the tip of my penis with her full beautiful lips. I moan from pleasure as she goes down my shaft moving her mouth up and down." Oh yes! Ooh yess! Ohh that feels soo great! Ooh yes mom!" I can feel the cum stirring in my gonads as it's about travel up my cock.

"Ohh mom I'm about to cum!!" After about ten minutes of pure ecstasy I erupt inside her mouth and she swallows each drop of my cum. "Thanks mom, your the best!" "Anytime sweetheart." We cuddle and watch TV together before she goes to bed and I go to my coffin and sleep for the day.

Twilight

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)