More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Night Flight - Part III

As I left the loo, heard moaning, turned seeing one of the stewardesses kissing the other. Saw panties at there feet and were so enthralled with each other, they weren't aware of me observing them. I kept peeking, with most of the passengers asleep, I heated up, massaging my heaving tits thinking of my love Astrid as my eyes scanned over the two lovers.

They were kissing, tight skirts rolled up to their waists. One of them, nylons on garters was simply striking, so 1920s fashion absolutely turned me on.

"Are you watching those two airline hussies" was whispered into my ear, as Steve raised the back of my skirt. pressing hard against my silky ass. We both were now witnessing their love making, hearing Steve opening his zipper, pulling out his hard dick, wiping it over my bum, leaving a trace of precum. OOOOOHHHHH Steve please don't. Instead it weakened me, my nipples erected against my blouse and my cunt began to swell.

They were having risky love, risky with one of them down on the other eating her, eating her pussy. Her ass was visible thinking of giving her a strap on fucking.

"You want to eat her too" Steve whispered again. No, I said I rather strap on fuck her. Steve was so aroused he was wanking again.

The stewardess on the bottom saw us, pushed her lover off, lowered her skirt, and picked up her skimpy panties. Her friend looked so ashamed and both begged us not to mention it to anyone. I promised never to divulge such love moments to others.

They both thanked me with a kiss as Steve massaged his cock to a cum shot into a hanky. We both returned to our seats as the stewardesses checked on the passengers. One of the stewardesses named Lisa stopped by my seat with a complimentary drink and told me she was married to Rita the other stewardess. I was so happy for her and hinted that my gf and I contemplated the joy of matrimony.

As Lisa placed the drink on the little table, I couldn't resist sliding my hand under her short skirt, up between her slightly open thighs, abling me to pat her pussy, still wet. It was only for a moment, long enough for me to orgasm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)