More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Night Flight - Part II

As I mentioned in Night Flight that I retrieved a blanket and covered both of our laps, Steve kissed and thanked me for making him ejaculate, then kissed me again feeling him lift my skirt under the blanket. I pushed his hand away slightly and told him to behave. I had to proof to myself that I could go without cock.

"Please Steve behave yourself, I need to go to the loo" I rose from my seat and as I was trying to pass, his hands wrapped around my legs, holding me. One hand lifted the skirt the other travelled up my legs, then trying to spread them slightly opening to this sex maniac, when he leaned forward and tongued my pussy. To proof to myself that I could go without cock weakened.

I just stood there, mesmerised, as his tongue licked all around my most intimate part, my fucking needy cunt. He pulled the blanket from his lap, and seeing his stiff cock straight up I had to stop myself, deprive myself.

As I stepped out into the aisle, Steve zipped up and followed me. The two stewardesses were seated in their quarters not seeing us entering the loo. Steve locked the door, turned me, bend me over the sink, lifted my skirt

"You are a fucking slut needing a hard deep fucking" he spanked me first, spread my ass cheeks opening me as wide as possible when....

AAAAAAHHHH FUCK ME was all I could say. Holding me around my waist with his cock pounding me, in and out, in and out. With one hand I unbuttoned my blouse, letting my titties hang down, as he massaged one of my 36DDs as his cock kept pleasuring my bum hole.

AAAAAAHHHH FFFUUCCK we both came at the same time. He pulled out of my anal eye and stroked his dick into erection again. I finally was able to pee and sitting there he stood in front of me, mouth level with his hard cock. He kept wanking.

SUCK IT YOU HOT WHORE, SUCK IT BITCH He rubbed his cock around my lips, OPEN YOUR MOUTH CUNT I did and sucked his dick into my wet mouth. It was to much to bear and within minutes swallowed his load.

He left the loo first. I rearranged myself, making myself presentable and followed when I noticed the two stewardess kissing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)