More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What's next?

Night Falls on a Midwestern Town

Deep in the heartlands of rural America, Valerie Jenkins, dressed in grey sweatpants and a tight white tank top, lays on the bed in her room on the second story of her parents farm house. At twenty-one, the brown haired woman works part time at a small used book store to help pay her way through community college. Still living with her parents for financial support, she comes and goes as she pleases, but sometimes she prefers her parents not to know of some of her more...discretionary adventures.

As she finishes up an essay due later in the week, she hears three light taps on her window. Confused, she turns and has to stop herself from crying out in surprise by what she sees. Or rather who, as her new friend Alice is standing outside the window wearing a wide smile and a small black dress fluttering lightly in the evening breeze. Jumping off the bed, she walks over to the window and raises the glass as she recovers from her initial shock.

"What are you doing up here? How did you even get out there?" she questioned, peering about the small ledge of roof she stands on.

Reaching to her side, Alice picks up an old wooden broom she'd lain next to the window. "How do you think?" she smirked.

Alice, as Valerie had recently discovered, is a witch. Or something similar enough that Valerie couldn't tell the difference. She'd first encountered her at work, when the young woman had approached the desk to ask about the fantasy section. They'd gotten to talking, and Alice revealed her status of something of a transient just coasting through town for the while. There was something about the cute woman that infatuated Valerie, and in their discussions she'd mentioned her liking of magic in fantasy books.

This seemed to interest Alice, and as she had headed for the exit, she turned and asked "Want to see a real magic trick?"

Valerie had agreed, and when Alice gave her a wink, she'd jumped as she felt something goose her through the chair. There was nothing beneath her when she checked, and when she looked back to the door the strange woman was gone.

A few days later, Valerie ran into the woman in the liquor isle of the town's large convenience store. She'd smiled when she saw Alice, and they met in the middle to chit chat. After a minute or so, Valerie brought up the incident. "So when you left the other day, how did you...do that?"

"Do what?" Alice asked innocently.

"You know. Whatever it was you did that, um, touched me." Valerie explained a bit flustered, now thinking she might just be crazy and had imagined it.

Alice merely laughed. "Look how red you're getting!" She paused and looked around conspiratorially, before beckoning Valerie closer for a whisper. "I'm a witch." she breathed into her ear, before leaning back with a satisfied look on her face, as if that explained everything.

Valerie giggled, "A witch? Well that's a new one."

Alice arched an eyebrow, and Valerie looked down in surprise as her skirt began to ride up her waist, exposing her dark blue lingerie beneath it. She grasped the hem on both sides and tried to tug it back down, but some sort of seemed to be holding it up. "How are you doing this?" Valerie whispered in shock.

Alice was staring down at Valerie's exposed crotch before looking up with a smirk. "Magic." she declared, and slowly traced her tongue across her upper lip. Valerie gasped softly as she felt a corresponding tongue slither around the periphery of her asshole.

All at once the forces released her, and she stumbled forward in surprise. Alice caught her with a laugh. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." she said in a repentant tone.

Valerie rightened up and stared at this strange woman. "I'm not scared. That was...that was magic?"

Alice laughed and they spoke for a few minutes more, but the young woman was being coy with all of her answers. Finally, before they parted, Alice reached into her purse and pulled out a small carving of a naked woman stretching lazily. "Keep this, and I'll come find you soon. That is, if you want to see more."

"Absolutely." Valerie answered as she took the small idol.

Valerie looked back at her bedside table now where the carving lay placed in a drawer. "Come on in, before my parents walk outside and see you." she declared in a hushed tone as she turned back to the window. The sun had just sunk behind the horizon, but there was still a chance she could be seen, and Valerie did not want to explain this to her folks.

Alice shook her head. "I was thinking actually, that you come out here with me." She then lowered the broom to her waist and slung her leg over it, nestling the stick comfortably between her legs as her dress rode up her thighs. Valerie watched in amazement as she she levitated off the roof, seemingly under the power of the now flying broom.

"Oh...wow." was all Valerie could say.

"Well?" Alice questioned.

Seeing how this might be one of the most incredible things Valerie had ever seen, there was no way she was about to turn her down. "Absolutely!" she whispered excitedly, and Alice smiled.

"First rule of flying." the witch declared as she held up a finger. "No pants on on my broom." and with a flick of her pointed finger, Valerie felt her sweat pants yanked down to her ankles to expose her hip hugging scarlet panties that left much of her rear exposed where they sat snugly.

Valerie's cheeks almost matched the color of her underwear as she stepped out of the pants pooled at her feet. "Any other rules?" Valerie tried to sound confident, despite her dress. This woman definitely had a cheeky side. But so did Valerie, although she rarely let it show.

"If you want to ride with me tonight, you get on in what you're wearing now." Alice smiled mischievously.

Flustered, Valerie looked back to her clothes hamper where she had a few skirts tucked away, but she turned back to her new friend and decided to play along. "Alright." Confidence now resounded in her voice. "Do I need to start taking notes, or are we gonna fly?"

Alice almost seemed taken aback for a moment, before her smile deepened. She hovered up next to the open window and held out her hand. "Let's fly."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)