More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Heinrich12345 Heinrich12345

As wich charackter do you will experiance a day at the Mistress Marygolds Academy?

Niel Smith

You watched through the Window as the Bus comes closer and closer to the school. You can feel how the fear grows inside of you. It's not long since you lived in one of the last free male states but now this state is also fallen under the influence of the Futanari Empire and you have been taken to go to this school to learn how to be a proper citizen of the Futanari Empire.

Sometime you just stare into the mirror image of the your pale face in the window. You have short brown hair, blue eyes with glasses and a slime face. With a height of 1,8 meters you were other the average height of the males in the Empire. In your state you were always the average, the guy no one would give special attention.

Suddenly a loud voice ripped you out of your thoughts. Through the loudspeaker the futanari Busdriver sayed :” Soon we will arrive at Mistress Marygold´s Academy when the Bus stops please leave the Bus and let your luggage in the Bus it will be taken care of”.

You watch around the bus, you notice that all of the sudden nearly all of the boys in the bus get nervous. It seems like you are not the only one that fears this place.

The bus stops in front of the a large gate. After a short talk with the guard at the gate the bus can pass through and stops only a few meters behind the gate. The bus is already expected from a strict looking futa. She has short silver hair, austere features in her face with only a little make up. Through the elegant white pant suit she wore you could surmise that she is very fit and has a pair of F cup Tits and wide hips.

Little by little all the boys step out of the bus. You watch around the area. The place is very clean and modern the buildings all look like they were built only a few days ago.

“Welcome to Mistress Marigolds Academy i am Mistress Carter i will be the Headmistress of this school year. I'll be responsible for you all passing your exams with flying colors. Are there any questions?”. Nobody said a word.

“No question great now follow me”. Her ton was strict and demanding.

Mistress Carter goes ahead while they walk nobody speaks a word. The group of 50 people walk past some buildings until they reach a high rise Building.

“This will be your dormitory for the next four years. Every school year has his own floor. I quite sure all of you will be pleased with your rooms.Your rooms will be on the second floor”. While she said this a small grin appeared on her face. They step inside the building. You look around the lobby it looks pretty plain on the walls are some pictures and some sofas and armchairs stand in corners of the room with some plants. The room is mostly white only the furnish is pink. You nearly lose your group as you watch around the Room. You hurry to close up to them something tells you that it's not a good idea to get lost her. The group reaches the second floor.

“Here we are. Each room has a nametag on it you will share your room with a friend. For now you have half an hour time to get familiar with your surroundings. I will await you in your new uniforms in the common room. So have fun”.

With this words she leaves you and the rest of the group alone in the hallway. At first nobody makes a move but slowly the group begins to split up. You also make you first food steps in your new home. Slowly but steady you walk down the corridor to search for your room. On the left and right site are doors not only too rooms of other students but also to small kitchen, bathrooms and something called the "Studyroom".

Finally you find the room with your name besides the door. You knock on the door but nobody answers without any reaction you step inside. The room was like the lobby plain in furnishing. Opposite the door is a window where the sun is shining through. In the corners to the left and right of the window are standing beds with bedside tables. On one foot end of the bed you see a name tag with your name on it. You walk over the red fitted carpet and let you fall on the white bedsheets. Again you look around the room and discover behind the door a big pink wardrobe with a small desk beside it. You dicide to look around the room a bit.

What do you want to discover first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)