More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JohnLocke4 JohnLocke4

What Happens In The Morning?

Nicole Likes What She Sees

Since everybody in the lodge had such a long trip, they immediately followed suit with Kenny's plan of going straight to sleep. Nicole didn't mind in the slightest that she was bunking with Kenny, it wasn't like it was the first time she was sharing a bed with a guy, and she seriously doubted it would be the last. She fell asleep quick enough, though the little snoring from Kenny made it a little difficult, if not comical.

It was Kenny, however, who woke up first the next morning. It took him a minute to figure out exactly where he was, as he had literally just shown up at the lodge before passing out. He lifted his head and peered around, "Ah, right," He groggily said to himself before letting his head fall back on the pillow. He then realized this he had his arm wrapped around someone, though the body was way to small to be JJ or Brian. He immediately assumed that it was just Mindy, and being such close friends with her; it didn't feel like a big deal.

The small body next to him had the blanket pulled up on her body and a pillow over her head. Kenny reached over and carefully lifted the pillow only to see bright red dyed hair. His eyes turned wide as he realized that it was actually Nicole next to him. Before Kenny could react Nicole, who woke from the sensation of the pillow moving, peered over at him, "Can I help you, Clark?" She asked with tired sarcasm,

"Shit, Nicole, sorry!" Kenny exclaimed while jumping away from the filled red-haired girl,

Nicole let out a little giggle and sat up stretching slowly while letting out a small cute mew, "Brian was right, these beds are big." She said while looked over to Kenny, "But that sure didn't stop you cuddling up with me."

"I-sorry Nicole," Kenny replied as he lowered his head in embarrassment,

"What for," Nicole said with a toss of her eyes, "You were fucking sleeping. Honestly, it's pretty normal. If you only knew how many times a guy started doing that to me after sex." She blankly rambled causing Kenny to go a bit wide-eyed, "Still though, it was funny, you had your arm wrapped around me like ten minutes after I laid down."

"Seriously?" Kenny asked while pursing his lips, knowing that he was doing that so quickly would make sharing a room pretty awkward,

"Yep, it was cute." Nicole chimed back, "I tried to push you off a few times but your arm just kept moving back, so I just said fuck it." She added on with a shrug,

"Wow," Kenny hissed at himself under his breath, wanting to slap his sleeping self,

"I mean it was kinda a nice way to sleep, but then you started snoring, and soon enough I felt a little something digging into my back." Nicole added on causing Kenny to shut his eyes and grimace, "Actually," She started to giggle, "I don't know if I should call it a little something."

"Nicole...I am so sorry," Kenny slowly grumbled out to her, not enjoying the added addition of teasing to her run down. Nicole continued to grin while she looked at the nervous mess that she was making Kenny, she already was enjoying her new roommate.

Does Nicole Keep Teasing Or Does She Drop The Conversation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)