More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kresreb kresreb

What Story would you like to follow?

Nicole & Mr. Cruz (M/F, young F/old M, FDom)

Follow the tale of an imposing young woman who has a scheme to seduce her older neighbor.

Mr. Michael Cruz sat in his garage, inspecting a delicately folded note that was "sealed" with lipstick. He found the the origami package by accident on the passenger side dashboard of his truck the week before. At first he was certain that his son Matthew had left some love letter behind after borrowing the truck; his boy was quite the heart-breaker these days, a spitting image of his own younger years, but when he looked it over it was addressed "To: Mr. Cruz." He had no idea how long it had been there before he found it. It was embarrassing to admit how much it made his stomach flutter. A retired Navy vet gone back to high school. He hesitated a moment, trying to come up with any reason that this should belong to his son, and not himself. At only 19, Matthew was much too young to be called Mr. by anyone his own age. Perhaps a little girl was stuck on him, throwing him her heart on a sheet of school paper. Mr. Cruz had dealt with that sort of thing before enlisting. After mulling it over one more time, he decided to check it out anyway.

The deep lavender lipstick stuck to his worn fingers as he unfolded it, whoever it was that left this really packed on the product before sealing the note. The folds were a little ragged, and it unfolded a little too easily. Either his secret admirer was new to this, or they had done this very quickly. To his surprise, there were some photos enclosed within the note. His face flushed and his eyes went wide as he looked the photos over, almost gasping at the sight. His neighbor Nicole Thompson was in his hands, flashing her well developed figure in three little Polaroid photos.

***

Nicole Thompson stood in the bathroom doing her nightly facial care routine, humming a song that she couldn't quite remember fully. She shrugged it off and continued washing her face, inspecting the unbearable dark circles that were developing under her eyes. She was too young to start looking so much like her mother already, she was only 21. Mommy promised that all she had to do was get a good night's rest, but it wasn't working, at least not according to her definition of good night's rest. Who had time for 9 hours of sleep every night? She had to be ready for State! She had to be ready for all the extracurricular activities that came with the Sorority.

"Nikki, Phone!" Her younger brother Danny abruptly pounded on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" She shouted angrily back at her twerp of a younger brother, fixing her towel tightly over her ample breasts in case he decided to burst in on her 'accidentally'.

"Mom says it's Mr. Cruz!"

Her mother was so worried that she was going off to College to chase boys her age and get knocked up. She learned her sophomore year of high school that she did not like boys her age. By that time she was 6'1", having been much taller than most boys her whole life. All of them, fawning over her trying to take a piece of her plump, tall frame. The few boys that she had dated were all lacking, all of them claimed to be men, to know how a girl wanted to be treated. They were all a bunch of selfish assholes, taking only what they needed from her and never trying to please her. She deserved to be worshiped, a girl of her qualities was a natural wonder of the world and deserved to be revered for it, to be treated like it. She had never seen a _boy _worship their girlfriend, only tout them around town like a trophy. She wanted to chase the professors, not the students.

"I'll be down in a minute," She growled, drying the last bit of moisture off of grin that was still widening.

Men like Mr. Cruz appealed to Nicole. Her neighbor was: older than her, check, taller than her, check, had dark hair and piercing eyes, check, check, check. He'd been away for much of her life, out on deployment, but every time he was home he waited on his wife hand and foot, obviously elated to see her after his long time away. Seeing that relationship made a bigger impact on her than she knew at the time. That was how she needed to be treated. She looked for a boy like him until she knew that only men were able to treat her like that.

How does the phone call go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)