More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lily315 lily315

Where should I start?

Nicole(makeover)

Today was a going to be exciting because Nicole was going to come over and make me pretty.
I was waiting anxious for nicole to get here, she said she had a surprise for me. I love my make over days I was completely shaven and my shoulder length hair was up in a ponytail. I was in a baby blue bathrobe looking down at my freshly painted toes which were painted a shade of hot pink when I heard her approach the house and knock.
"Come in" I yelled.
As she entered she had a couple of big bags.
"What's all that?" I asked
"You'll see" she replied with a grin
Nicole was about 5'3" with dyed black hair, straight bangs and the rest came just below her shoulders. She is pretty thin with a little baby fat but I like that. :)

She set the bags down
"You ready?" She asked
I replied excitedly with a "yes!"
She laughs
And she sat me down and quickly began my make up.
Foundation and the concealer came first.
Then she applied some false eyelashes and eyeliner, and some darker and shiny tones for some sexy smokey eyes.
She brushed a slightly sparkly pink blush on my cheeks. And started on my lips with a bright pink that matched my hands and toes.

I couldn't see what she had really done but I couldn't wait to get to a mirror. She spinned me around and start on my hair spraying things into it and pulling at it and straightening. She had to be awesome if she was willing to put me through that much pain.
Lastly I saw her grab a large bow and clipped into my hair.

She said we were almost finished when?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)