More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

What's next?

Nico and Friends

My name is Nico. My sister Lucy and I have now graduated high school and were spending a good portion of our last summer of freedom prepping for college. We are currently living in the basement of my parents house with our two best friends, Kelsey and Alexa. We were playing a game of truth or dare in the basement, like we've been doing for ages. It was going well until my older brother Lucas entered the room. He looked at us all with an evil grin on his face and said "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." I said.

"How would you feel if you never wore clothes again?" Lucas said, snickering all the way. The four girls just stared at him in shock. "If you don't tell them, I will!" He called out, laughing. Just then, the phone started ringing. Lucy ran to get it, leaving the rest of us in a state of shock.

"Okay, I admit it." I said with a blush. "I'm a closet exhibitionist."

All four of them looked at me with wide eyes, as did my brother, who had already stopped laughing. "Exhibitionist...I have to go." He said, walking upstairs.

"Wait, an exhibitionist?" Kelsey spoke up. "As in, you like being naked in public? How have you never told us this before?"

I thought about it for a moment, then realized the answer was obvious. Lucy and I have been friends with Kelsey and Alexa for years.

"Duh, because she's been keeping this a secret." Lucy spoke on my behalf. "Well what say we let those urges out?" Kelsey asked, winking at me. I could feel my face getting hot.

Alexa spoke up "I don't think I'll need to. I'm not the exhibitionist of this group."

"Suit yourself Alexa." Lucy remarked as she took my hand. "Come sis, let's head out."

You call out to us as we leave, telling us you'll be home before dark. We all wave good-bye, and take off towards the local park.

At the park, we situated ourselves under a tree in a section of the park that didn't have that much people in it. "So how is this gonna go down?" I asked Lucy.

"Well, in the book it says to take your clothes off."

"Take our clothes off?" I repeated, confused.

"Uh huh, and then touch yourself."

"As in touch myself in front of everybody here?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that'll be obvious if you don't."

I pause for a moment. "Do you really think this is a good idea?

"It's your fetish Nico." Alexa said while brushing her hair from her eye. "Just go for it, we're all girls here." Kelsey convinced me.

Taking a deep breath, and my courage I ran to the tree and took my shirt off. I didn't take my shorts off, but I did pull my shirt enough to reveal my butt and privates.

"Whoo, nice butt!" Lucy cheered. "Get it Nic, shake it!" Alexa added excitedly. "Take it off!" Kelsey encouraged. I nervously laughed, before taking my shorts off. I stood there in just my shirt and underwear.

"Naked!" Lucas called out. I blushed, before walking back over to the tree.

"You're here too?!" I exclaimed. "Hey, I wouldn't miss this for the world." Lucas said. "After all, I'm the guy who gave you the idea to begin with." He said, grinning. I looked around at the girls surrounding me.

"Let's start with you Lucy." I said, turning to face her.

"Me?" she asked.

"You just want to see naked girls, do you?" I said to Lucas. "Well, more power to you." He said, taking a seat. I sat next to him, pulling Lucy closer to me and touching her belly.

"Just close your eyes, and start counting..." I told her.

"One Mississippi..."

As Lucy began counting, I slowly took off her shirt and bra, exposing her firm perky tits. "Wow, you've grown a bit." I muttered in awe, comparing her massive assets to my more modest pair.

"Two Mississippi..."

I continued to slowly remove her clothes, as Lucas' hands began to wander.

"And her ass too." Lucas whispered to me, groping Lucy's butt while I removed her shorts.

"Three Mississippi..."

I finished removing her clothing, as Lucy opened her eyes.

"What did you count to?" she asked. I asked as I rubbed her belly.

"35, I think."

"Guess it's your turn now." Alexa told me while she leaned back on the tree. "Go on, we'll wait."

I felt my face turn red, as I began to pull off my clothing.

"Nico?" Lucy asked me nervously.

"Um..."

"We're both naked now!" Lucy shouted, bringing my attention to our bare bodies. I squealed in fright and tried to hide behind Kelsey, but she ever so slightly moved out of the way.

"Awesome. This is so going online." Lucas said. He then pulled out his camera and pointed it at the four of us. "Hey Kelsey, Alexa, you know what to do!" he encouraged the other two.

The two girls looked at each other, and then got on their knees. They began to kiss and grope each other, before rolling on to the grass and grinding against each other.

While Alexa & Kelsey were making out, Lucy I got to work on stripping them. I stripped down Alexa while Lucy got Kelsey naked. The whole time, Lucas just took photos, and would occasionally say something to encourage the girls.

Once both girls were naked, I looked at them.

"Orgy?" I asked, grinning.

"Wait, wait!" Lucas exclaimed. "Look around babes!" As it turned out, there were tons more people gathering around than we expected. "Well, go on!" Lucas continued. "Let's make some magic."

I looked at the two naked girls, and felt a twang of fear.

"What about me?" Kelsey asked.

"You're the...ritual guide!" I said nervously.

"Yeah, this is our conversion ritual!" Lucy tried convincing the crowd. "Once we are done, we'll all be brand new people!" The viewers began muttering in interest as the four-girl orgy commenced.

"Keep it up!" Lucas exclaimed, continuing to take pictures while Lucy fingered Alexa's ass and I 69'd Kelsy. The four of us continued groaning loudly in ecstasy, all of us equally about to climax.

We all finished rather abruptly, and I panted heavily.

"I...don't think I wanna do this anymore." Lucy said, lying on the grass exhausted. "It's way too much work.

"But I'll tell you what's easy." Lucas responded. "Becoming Internet stars and never having to dress again!" The comment caused an explosion of laughter, and Lucy set up on the ground like before.

"Come on, just do it!" Lucas encouraged. "I want to see the end result."

Since we were on the verge of cumming anyways, we all touched ourselves for a little bit and finally, the green grass became stained by our white fluids. "That was intense." I wheezed. "And I'm still pretty turned on too."

"Oh my god, it's so fun doing this!" Alexa squealed. "Can we do it again?"

"I'm all out." Lucy admitted.

"Yeah, let's just go." Kelsey said as she got up. "No doubt we're gonna have to explain everything to our parents."

"Can't wait to see the look on Mom and Dad's faces when you and Lucy come back naked with me!" Lucas chortled while gathering up everyone's clothes. "Well Kelsey, see you and Alexa again soon."

"Bye Lucy, bye Alexa, thanks for the fun."

"Bye Kelsye, thanks for the..." I started saying, but my sentence was cut off as well.

"Something the matter?" Lucy asked me. "I just realized. Now we're gonna have to be nudists!"

"Well... I don't mind it."

"Neither do I!" Alexa chimed in.

"Meh, I don't care either way."

"Bitch, please.

We all laughed for a bit and then finally parted ways. When I finally got home with Lucas Lucy, our parents asked why my sister and I came back naked. Once we revealed everything, Mom and Dad were surprisingly pretty okay with it as long as we did what made us happy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)