More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which females shall you want to see?

Nico Robin-Time Stop

Robin was enjoying her stay at Water 7. The crew had momentarily split up for a bit to wander around the area and explore. She'd just bought a new pair of panties, which she gleefully put in her pocket as she exited the building. She began to walk down the narrow road when she heard a sound to the side of her.

She looked to her side and saw a small man deep in a secluded alleyway. "Please, help!" He beckoned for her to come. Robin tried to ignore him but sighed as she realised that she should do the right thing. As she began walking, the gushing waterways and loud crowds began to silence as she grew closer and closer to the man. 'If he's dangerous my fruit will definitely be enough to stop him.' She thought to her head while she approached him. She examined his appearance. He seemed to be in his 20's, with bushy hair. He was a bit scrawny too, and his clothes were a bit tattered. A bit cautious, she opened her mouth, "What's the problem?" "Oh, this!" He began to reach into his pocket before stopping. Robin, a bit confused asked "What happened?" He calmly says, "Room."

A blue bubble instantly envelops the entire damp alleyway. The man spontaneously begins to chuckle and yell in glory. "My, my, what the catch I've found today eh?" Robin doesn't respond, she's not moving at all. "You just got caught in my 'Stop Stop Fruit', it creates a bubble of space that stops time in anything enveloped in it-excluding me. You can't even hear what I'm saying right now, can't you?" He flicks a finger on Robin's forehead as he takes a step back and examines her. Robin doesn't react.

She was a fairly tall woman, slim yet had a defined body. Had long black boots that extended all the way up to her thighs. A tight latex black top was also worn from her hips, showcasing a bit of her boobs and her white-purple spotted top under. She exudes a mature soul. Her expression is firm though a bit concerned.

The man steps forward again and strokes her succulent thighs, then begins slobbering his mouth onto it. "Oh, you're so fine." His words are barely audible while slurping on her moist legs as she stares ahead blankly. He jumps up and gazes at her distant eyes before pulling her head into his and kisses all over her face. While doing so, he pushes his hands up against her tits, juggling them like a clown as they began to become less entangled from the dress.

Panting heavily, he lowers his head and begins slurping on her titties while juggling them, enveloping them with his saliva. Robin's mouth is wide open and pouring with saliva as it drips down and streams down her chin to her neck and titties. Even though his slurping is voracious, her pose is largely rigid and unaffected. He takes a step back once more to catch his breath and decides it's time for some pussy. He pushes her down on the ground with no disregard as she stiffly wobbles on the cement floor. He turns her body downwards and attempts to stretch her legs, though it's hard since her leather top is so tight.

He manages to push her legs far apart enough so as he can undress her panties, and he quickly unveils a cock as he sits upon her leg to begin thrusting into her frozen, unaware pussy. While holding onto her thighs for balance he sees her body shift around the ground as well as her face, covered largely by her hair as it scrapes against the hard floor. "God your pussy is great." He exclaims as he thrusts harder into the exotic female pussy, thrusting her entire body and scraping it across the pavement. After a couple of minutes he exhales as he cums in her pussy, standing up. "Hm, only about 1 minute left, let's make this quick." He quickly puts his pants back up and pulls Robin off the ground and puts her panties back on.

Reexamining her, he notices that the side of her face is bleeding a bit, due to the harsh scraping she endured. A side of her clothing is also quite dirty and a bit tattered. He still is turned on though, looking at her sexy body and lustrous face. He leans in to give Robin one last kiss in her slightly open mouth as he runs away to the other side of the alley. Robin stays frozen in time for about 10 more seconds before the bubble slowly begins to disappear.

Robin blinks a couple times before seeing that the man is...gone? What? She instantly feels a lot of pain on the side of her body, touching her forehead and seeing red on her fingers. "What's going on?" She says audibly before she starts feeling a lot of sensations in her pussy. Trying to suppress an orgasm she buckles down on the ground for a bit before finally regaining control. "What the hell just happened?" Robin sighs and reaches in her pocket to find that her new panties are gone. "What luck, what did that man do to me?" She decides that she should head back to the crew as she walks down the alleyway, facing the light.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)