More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Nico Robin's New Crew

Nico Robin groveled in front of the man, no, the god in human skin. His name was Captain Purplebeard and he was unrivaled.

“Please. Please let me join your crew,” she cried out into the deck of the ship.

“Yeah, that’s better.” He sniffed. “Whores like ye should know their place.”

“Yes! My place is at your feet. Please, step on me. Use me as a doormat. Anything you want. Just let me be part of your crew.”

“Hmph. Don’t ye have any feelings for yer old crew?” The captain pointed at the bunch tied to the main mast. They were all just staring blankly ahead, like she had been just a few minutes earlier. The captain had used his ‘hypno-hypno’ devil fruit to mind control them all. She would have remained like that, but he had commanded her otherwise.

She remembered his words, and how could she not, for they still rang in her head.

Adore him. Idolize him. Serve him. Join his crew.

Variations on that theme pounded inside her skull.

“I… will miss them. They’re still my dearest friends, but I have to join your crew.”

“I’ll let ye join my crew, but I won’t be having none of that sissy friendship nonsense. Hear me: ye hate your old crew. They’re weak scum. Ye only want to serve strong men like me. Got it?

Her head reeled for the second time that day. It felt like needles were being driven into her cortex. But she prevailed. She had to if she wanted to win her prospective captain’s favor.

“You’re right. I don’t feel anything for them. No, that’s not right. I despise them. They misled me, tried to feed me stupid ideals. Please, captain, make me part of your crew and teach me how to be a proper woman.”

Just for good measure, she made sure to lick his sandal-clad feet.

“That’s more like it.” Captain Purplebeard laughed. She had made him laugh! That was enough to make her pussy burn like a star., but then he added to it.

“Okay, ye’r in.”

At his declaration, she erupted in a rapturous ecstasy. Her body writhed on the wooden deck. She wriggled this way and that trying to find relief but only compounding her joy as her brain looped on that thought of being part of his crew.

“Enough of that.” She stopped suddenly. Her brain ceased and all she could do was look up at her new captain. “Seein’ that ye’r a part of me crew now, best you get attired like a true Purpleheart.” He held out a slinky black and purple jacket-blouse. It looked practically useless in terms of a real fight. She lovingly put it on.

“Ye love to flaunt your assets. Ye want me to look at yer tits n’ ass. Better yet, ye want me to rip those clothes off ye and fuck ye like a slab of meat.”

She did. She wanted all of those things. And it was so much easier to digest these new truths given that she was his crew-member now, his to do with as he pleased.

“But first, what're you thinking about this sorry lot?” He pointed at her old crew.

“Throw them overboard.”

“Har har. Coldblooded of ye. But not yet. I be having a better use for them.” He looked at them and then turned back to Robin. “Before that, why don’t ye use yer devil fruit power for me?”

“Aye aye captain.” She saluted and then brought her hands together in concentration. She focused on using accessing her latent power. There. With the of her subverted will, she summoned forth ten duplicates of her boobs, all smothering her captain’s body from head to toe.

“Ohohoho. Good to see ye know the most important part of a woman.” He grabbed two pairs with his hands and took another in his mouth. Meanwhile Robin rubbed her mirrored tits against him, stroking his back and chest and cock all at once. It was incredible being of such good service. No other woman could claim this power. And the best part was that she could look forward to serving her captain for the rest of her life. She was a Purpleheart crewmate now and forever more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)