More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who replies and for which model? Or do we go to those after the showing?

Nicki Minaj: Several Months after showing, Gum

Nicki sighed as she walked through the double doors to the hotel she was staying for her tour, it had been a great night, hundreds had come people had been dancing and jumping about and of course that made the entire hall hot. She was covered in sweat and the cool air of both the outside and hotel had eased her burning skin. She was gonna take a long shower and have some wine to cool off. But she was barely past the desk when the front desk concierge cleared his throat, "Ahem Ms. Minaj?" he said. She stopped rolling her eyes and stepped back.

She looked at his name tag, "Yes, Roger what's up?" She said her voice trying to be cheerful but she was anything but cheerful. He bent down and then placed a basket filled with something in it.

He pushed it forward, "This is for you, it was here when I took the desk this afternoon say's it's from a fan." he said, "Not much else and the previous concierge said it was there when they started their own shift." he said.

Nicki frowned, she walked up to the package, it was a basket filled with small differently dull colored square shaped candy. It was obvious what it was, "Gum?" she said.

He shrugged, "Gum." he confirmed, "I don't know what you want to do with it but it's yours now." he said.

Nicki took the package, she could use some gum to help with her nerves. "Thanks Roger good-night." she said.

He bowed, "Good-night Ms. Minaj." he said.

-Nicki's Penthouse-

Nicki sighed as she went into her penthouse and set the basket of gum on the table, she sat on the couch and turned on the TV with the remote. It was set to the news which talked about the sky rocketing stock for New-U... she scowled. New-U they had reached out to her months ago for their model program but they wanted her for the futa models. The thought of her with a dick was utterly repulsive in her eyes. Fit for celebrities that craved nothing but sex in their lives... a somewhat hypocritical view from Nicki considering how in her earlier years she fucked more men than she'd care to admit. Now if they had given her the chance to be one of the female models she wouldn't of minded so much.

She could feel the anger and stress building up in her, she switched the channels and got up stripping as she went and going to the basket she unwrapped the wrapping and looked at the gum, there were quite a few different colors. Pink, Blue, Yellow, Green and Purple she tapped her chin wondering which one to choose...


For thos wondering They are all futa gum but Pink gives a large dick

Purple Gives huge balls that are extremely fertile and productive

Blue gives an amazonian body with huge breasts, butt, dick and balls

Yellow gives massive breasts and butt with average sized dick and balls

Green gives huge dick and balls and a muscled body


Which gum does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)