More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by No one important No one important

What's next?

Nick get rewarded?

Nick woke up to pain. There was pounding in his head, every muscle ached, and someone had turned light into a instrument. All he wanted to do was curl up and pass out but a question stopped that from happening.

Why did he feel this way?

This was significantly worse than any hangover he'd ever had. There were no obvious bruises or cuts so he hadn't been in an accident. What the hell happened? He wracked his memory to try and remember what happened last night.

Wait... Sarah. He was out with Sarah. She'd flamed out with latest boytoy and he took her bar hopping to cheer her up. Then... what?

A sharp pulse behind his eyes caused him to softy whimper. He gently rubbed them to try and relieve the pain but it did little more than make flashes of colour behind his eyelids. It looked a bit like the fireworks from last night.

Nick froze as a memory hit him.

Not fireworks. A Cape fight. They'd stumbled upon a fight between one of the city's superheros and most wanted villains. A fight where strange godlike powers are casually thrown around and he now felt like pounded crap.

The effort to push himself to his feet nearly caused him to bite thru his lip as he stifled his scream of pain. But that didn't matter, Sarah had been his best friend since college. He needed to make sure she was alright. A small part of him recognized his bedroom and questioned how he got there, but it was overwhelmed by fear and adrenaline.

Nick blindly moved thru his apartment uncertain about he could do but knew he needed to do something. However, the sound of movement in his kitchen attracted his attention and he stumbled in that direction.

He stopped at the doorway when he saw a woman cleaning the counter. She was complete focused on her task and didn't seem to notice him. He was about to say something but his questions died when he saw her face.

It was Sarah... but not.

Well, maybe it could be Sarah. If she had decided to grow her hair out six inches, dye it blonde, and put it up in pigtails. Also she'd had to have visited a plastic surgeon to pump her curves up a few notches. Oh and completely changed her style from comfy jeans and band shirts to fishnets and lace.

As he stared at the woman that might be his friend, what little energy Nick had left him and he slumped against the doorframe. He couldn't help the whimper that escaped as all of his aches reminded him they were there.

The woman turned at the sound and her face lit up with delight. However, it quickly turned to concern as she took in his obvious pain.

"Master, what are you doing up?" She said in a bubbly tone, "Let's get you back into bed."

"What... Sa-" Nick grunted as even speaking hurt, "Are... you... Sarah?"

"Of course I'm Sarah, Master." She giggled and started to lead him back to the bedroom, "Now don't be silly, you need to recover your strength. You're going to need for when you start fucking me."

Nick was too confused to argue or resist. So as Sarah helped him back into his bed, the only thought in his mind was what the hell happened last night?

About the previous night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)