More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by *Chaos* *Chaos*

Where to?

Nick Fury(Transmigration)

Who would have thought, me accepting the 'Yes' option on the random survey on my phone which appeared out of no where, would have transported me the very next day to the very place I'd have chosen in the survey. I didn't. Hell I didn't even know why that survey was even on my phone that time.

Let me tell you what happened. I was on my way to home from an 12th failed job interview. Los Angeles is an very busy place during the evening hours, I was driving my old off-white Toyota -which was almost out for an servicing- down the alley, almost an hour away from my 2 bedroom apartment. I stopped for a snack in a beat down caffe.

I was 25, close to 26 years old looking for a job. Specialist in AI development and cybernetics. But everywhere I go they were not interested in me as I was too young for the post I wanted. Ofcourse I wanted a post befitting my structure. But the company heads didn't wanted a young capable man like me to reach above their success.

So I was to swallow whatever bitter and angry words that were in my mind. I didn't do anything because.... I couldn't do anything. I just thanked them for their time and moved on. Although from the outside I kept a determinated face, I was down right furious in the inside.

12 th time. 12 TH. FUCKING. TIME. I was rejected. Stupid Assholes!

That's when I heard a 'ding' on my phone, while I was eating my delicious burritos.

Unlocking it, I realised that the notification came from the web that normal people don't know about. Or is highly illegal.

The Dark Web.

Quickly gathering his things, and of course his burritos, he asked the manager of the cafe for a private room. After reaching the room and securely locking it, he logged in to the dark web using the public server and with the help of the cafe wifi. Clicked the notification icon and what pops up was an survey.

The survey addressed me by my user name. Which is 'ChaosTOAOAA', for security reasons of course. It just says that if you are bored or by some reason angered on the world then you are in the right place. Yada yada yada.

Then comes the choice of selection of worlds and in which character you wanted to be in that said world.

Of course being a scientist himself and having a issue of higher ups always belittling him. He chose the most important character in his favourite franchise.

Nicholas Fucking Fury.

.

.

And now we're here, I mean I'm here. Seeing myself in the bathroom mirror located right at the corner of Nicholas Fury's Helicarrier office.

With a futuristic phone which only he can see and is saying..

'The Alteration App is now active, enjoy!'

What will he do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)