More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

Who are you and what brings you here?

Nick: A cheater who's girlfriend set up this trip

You look back at the receptionist at the front desk, trying your best not to look lost. The truth is, you had no idea this is where you were going to be vacationing, you're still not exactly sure what this place is. Your girlfriend, Maddie had set this all up as a surprise for you for "being an amazing boyfriend." What she doesn't know (as far as you're aware) is that you haven't exactly been the best boyfriend, in fact, you've been actively hooking up with other women behind her back. Though you like being with her, the sex between the two of you just hasnt been enough. She doesn't seem to ever want it as much as you do, and when you do have it, she never wants to do anything adventurous, which makes you even more curious as to why she picked this place to send you, especially when she didnt even come with you. Maybe it's her way of making it up to you, or maybe she has no idea what this place is, whatever the reason, you guess all you can do have the best time you can, and as you take another look at the receptionist who's breasts are so big the buttons on her top are hanging on for dear life, you don't think that's going to be a problem.

"The name is Nick." You say, stepping up to the counter with your best smile "And yours?"

The reseptionist doesnt answer, she simply smiles as she begins typing on her computer.

"Okay! Got you right here, everythings filled out..." She starts to trail off as she continues reading. Her smile dims for a moment, but quickly snaps back as she looks at you. "Just sign here and we'll get you all set."

She quickly pulls up a sheet of paper, leaning over it as she points at the signing line. You once again find yourself staring at her breasts, her nipples showing clearly through her shirt. You snap you attention away as she puts a pen in your hand.

"Oh yeah, of course." You say, quickly signing your name.

"Excelent!" She says, quickly pulling the papers away and going back to her computer. "Your animal has already been selected, you'll be enjoying your stay here as a..."

What animal is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)