More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HeAmongRoses HeAmongRoses

-oOo-

Next

“Still, Sithis.” Gripping the saddle pommel for balance, I removed my right foot from the stirrup and brought it over to rest on the other side. Hiccup had made it for me the night after we found him in that cave. Pushing the left one out of its stirrup as well, I slid down the side of the Sithis’ chest completing the dismount in one smooth motion. I still remembered how awkward it was the first few times.

It was good to be back on the ground again. A dragon armored in bones isn’t exactly the most comfortable thing in the world to sit on, as much as I loved the big guy. I patted his shoulder in thanks. “Good boy,” I praised. He hummed happily and thumped his tail in response. To many people, Sithis was a merciless beast who stole the bones of the dead, but to me, he was just an overgrown puppy dog who liked collecting things.

There was a soft rustle of wings behind me. “Took you long enough,” a familiar voice remarked sarcastically. With a sigh, I turned around to see Hiccup dismounting Toothless’ back, eyes fixated on me the whole time. On his face, he wore that same stupid smile. That same stupid smile that I loved so much. That same stupid smile that was just so sweet and genuine, all with just a touch of shyness at the same time. There he is. The pride of Berk. “Hey, Asgeir.”

“Hiccup...”

-oOo-

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)