More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 229 229

What's next?

Next door neighbors

She kissed him, but when he tried to use tongue, she pushed him away. "Sorry honey, we're not going any further until we're in our bed."

"Baby, come on..."

"I want to have our first time having sex in this town to not be a quickie in an empty room." he opened his mouth "Or in a hotel!"

He grumbled, but accepted. The pair went next door, and knocked. A man opened the door. "Hello, why, you must be the new neighbors!"

"Yes, we are." Jessie replied, "Nice to meet you, I'm Jessie Goodman and this is Nick Goodman."

"Nice to meet you both then." he shook their hands, his grip firm. "I'm Brian. I hope you're moving in okay?"

"Actually, there's a slight problem. Our moving van was delayed, so we don't have most of our things. We were wondering if we could borrow a couple sleeping bags for the night?"

"Sleeping bags? On your first night in town? There's not a person in Fidelity who'd let that happen! You can spend the night here." he thinks for a moment and frowns, "Although, we only have one bed. I know, one of you can go next door, I'm pretty sure they've got a guest bed too!"

What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)