More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReneeRCS ReneeRCS

What's next?

News about Fronzen’s live action film

Disney is planning their new live action film! This time it's Frozen, prepare for the icy kingdom in live!

The big news pop up on your phone, catching your attention.

“Wow! Disney is really doing this!” You remember the conversation you had with Peter. You still can’t believe that he suggested you to audition yourself for the role as Elsa, even if it’s just a joke…

You glance over your bed, first check round the house, making sure Peter is not at home. Then you quickly pull out a big box beneath it. You open the box, a shiny blue long dress reveal itself.

Memories instantly flood your brain. It was two years ago before Halloween, You were planning how to spend the holiday with bunch of your friends. One friend suddenly come up with an idea, randomly choose one of you, and they has to dress up as Elsa in Frozen on the Halloween night, pranking other people at school for fun. You name, fortunately, was the one that drawn. They were so excited, buying the full Elsa costume, the long dress, blonde wig, high heels, and even make up. It was until the night came that you realised it’s actually a prank for you!

Your friends dressed you up with everything, but before the makeup, they revealed to you that they are secret filming you the whole time. You were surprised but it was a good laugh. They called you “chubby Elsa”, but you knew your friends meant no harm so you remained in the costume the whole night and went along with it, just without makeup.

You knew it was just a prank, but the truth? You like how it felt. Dressing as Elsa opened a new world for you, that’s why when the party’s over and all your friends are gone, left you with the costume and a makeup kit, you couldn’t help but put on the makeup. Looking at the mirror, you were surprised how you look beautiful in this outfit. Being Elsa…is fun.

Two years had gone, you almost forget about what you felt at that day, but this Frozen live action thingy reminds you. You recalled what Peter told you, an video idea come up in your mind.

You are going to be famous.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)