More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jmce jmce

Where to first?

News Station (Bi version)

You think to yourself 'Where better to go then a news station? Doing it there well let me control a lot of people.' You make your way there, thinking of what you wanted to say exactly. When you got to the station the guards were nice enough to let you in and while they masterbaited, stroking there nice big cocks. When you got there you reminded the anchor man and woman that they were suppose to have sex, and then went to give your message to the masses.

"Morning everyone, I have a very important announcement to make. From this point on all of you are either Bisexual or Homosexual and don't worry if you're married your Bi and if your Homo you stay that way. All of you are now nudist, which means you don't wear cloths, and if you are eighteen or older your going to start having sex with a random person in tell you come. Oh and don't worry you're all attractive too." Oh you forgot to mention earlier that you can also change peoples bodies too.

You can't do to much just age, and appearance, and like your ability to control peoples minds it only applies if they hear it.

How far does it go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)