More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hi101 Hi101

Who will you use today

New

A new purchase had recently come in after your last visit to the auction. Her name was Holly you glance at your buyers sheet to run through your recent purchase.

Name: Holly

Hair: brunette

Age: 20

Tits: C

Arse: small but perky

Pussy: smooth and tight

Additional information: petite size with gymnastics trading for flexibility and defined muscles.

Slavers note:

"Holly was well received by my staff she was a particularly good fuck when we passed her round in the evening making sure she had at least 6 cocks keeping her pussy filled I would also recommend the mouth as I would keep her under the desk sucking my cock throughout the day"

You look up with a smile on your face when you see your new in front of you. The auction house were grateful for the price you paid for your young fuck toy so they had dressed her up a classic school girl outfit with a short red tartan skirt which only just hid her ass and a white crop shirt showing a generous amount of cleavage and of course no bra. Her silver collar and white knee length socks were also a nice touch.

You could clearly see why Holly was a favourite to be passed around in the evening. She was definitely going to make a great addition to your live stock.

"how may please you sir" she spoke awaiting command.

Take her for a test run

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)