More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AsianFam AsianFam

Oof

New story suggestions

Hello! Im not dead!

Ive been thinking and have truly realized that ive kept adding chapters and branches to this story that have no relevancy to the main plot point really. While i still plan on writing chapters for this story, i also want to put skme effort towards another story. While i have a few ideas, i have another story in mind and want some feedback first.

So this new story is still following the same universe and characters, although rather than one main plot, this new story will be mainly focused on multiple smaller stories that dont have to be directly correlated.

As many of you know from my chapters i really only write rough, hatesex, pain type smut, sometimes being a gangbang/more guys than girls. So this new story will have branches/mini-stories regarding a scene including but not limited to those key kinks.

Eventually i hope to write (possibly with different characters) a story with a different theme for the scenes but for now here we are.

If you have any suggestions for a scene/plot, let me know. I plan on writing a lot of groupsex, hatesex, rough, pain, bdsm, type stuff. A lot of the scenes may seem similar but hey, im writing, if you dont like it, dont read it. If you have any ideas for the setting, characters involved, motive, kinks, how the scene plays out, literally anything let me know in the comments or privately message me. If you want i can credit you for the idea in the branch/scene or you could write it as the story will be open to chapters that will be published after review. Im also looking for moderators for this story, i have a few in mind but ill write a chapter about that and the details later.

Thank you for everything!!!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)