More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pisslover pisslover

What's next?

New kinks new experiences

It had been few months since we all started with the arrangement that keeps all of us happy. I would keep Deepak happy, Deepak & Shalini got their sex life back with more spice & I got to watch them fuck. It was going smoothly & my relationship with both if them was deepening. We would now have more talks about life, help each other out. It added a huge confidence among us, even Shalini who just started out as Deepak’s wife was now friend with me. We shared laughs, had talks and had an Individual lives going on. In her absence me & Deepak would make sure to have our share of fun together. She wouldn’t mind dressing bit revealing clothes as we waited for Deepak to arrive from work or were having good time on a random evening. If she was on her periods or had to visit her hometown to look after her parents, it would be me & Deepak pleasuring each other or sucking each other.

It was one such Friday evening. We had decided to meet today for dinner as usual. I went to their place at 8 pm and saw that dinner was being cooked by Shalini; meanwhile Deepak & me decided to arrange plates on dining table. As I bent down to take out the dishes from the lower shelf, coincidentally Deepak decided to turn around to grab the bowls from top shelf. His groins rubbed against my ass and it felt good. Though we had never went past oral sex, this new feeling was nice. Before we started dinner Shalini went to the bathroom. Now their bathroom consisted of bath area, toilet & basin. I kind of forgot she was inside and pushed the door. It seemed like she had not put the lock and as she just had crouched to piss, I entered. She stood up awkwardly and few streams flowed down her legs. I could see those stream below her long skirt. I excused myself and let her have the space. As we sat for our dinner, we spoke about many things, work, friends, movies but there was an awkward void in conversations that Deepak picked up. The dinner was fun, the chicken was tasty, the sides of cabbage was amazing and wine accompanied by it made it more savoury.

After lunch Deepak took me on the side and confronted about what happened back there. I explained him what happened and he gave a laugh about it. He said how I loved piss but the first sight of it made me awkward. To which I said that it was not the first time I had seen someone piss, its just we have a good thing going on and I just never thought more than that about it. As Shalini walked in, she had already overheard out conversation from the kitchen; she comforted me saying that it was fine what I saw. I mean she had a moment of awkwardness but thinking back at it what’s the point of it. We have seen each other fuck & suck. I mean what could add awkwardness into it? Though I didn’t reply at first but few moments later we were back on our regular conversations. As the evening proceeded I could see Shalini getting hornier. She changed herself into a netted night suit. she had removed her bra and I could see the shape of her nipples from the translucent material. As we all sat close to each other, I decided to take a step ahead. I opened up the topic of my piss fetish and asked them if they are comfortable with it. To which they said we could try at least.

As they kissed each other I opened Deepak’s pants and started sucking him. He already had precum oozing on his dick. The smooth head of his brown dick was now little salty with all the precum on it. A fee moments of sucking him, he excused himself to the toilet. I in a seductive way as I held his dick asked if I can hold it for him to which he replied “As you like”. Me & Deepak went to the bathroom, Shalini followed us. As we entered the bathroom we kept the door open, Shalini decided to stand by the door. As Deepak positioned to piss in the commode I stood behind him, my erect dock touching his ass. I put my hands from behind, grabbed his dick. I could see his transparent piss flowing out as his dick vibrated in my palm. Few seconds later he was done, as he was about to move, I asked him to hold on. I quickly went down on my knees and sucked his dick’s head, gave it quick lick. I could taste the saltiness of his piss on the tip. It got him so aroused for a moment, as I stood up he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. Our dicks rubbed each other as we kissed for few seconds. I could see Shalini with her right breast popping out from the previous foreplay enjoying the sight of two men going on with each other.

As we returned to the couch, Deepak asked her what she felt watching us. She had never expected to see two men sucking before she met us, the piss part was bit surprising but she kind of low key liked it. It gave her a bit of arousal. As she spoke Deepak moved his hands under the skirt and as he revealed her green satin panty, I could see a wet patch on the bottom of it. I asked her to stand up as I wanted to strip her to which she accepted. I could see Deepak’s erect dick as I slipped her panty down. She was so wet, the moment she let it down, she sat on his dick and smoothly slid down on it. I smelled the wet patch and it acted like ecstasy. He grabbed her by shoulder & stomach and started fucking her. As she moved up and down him few time the dick popped out. I would then give it a good suck and then again hold it for her to slide down on it. As they fucked I undressed myself, my dick was erect and throbbing from all the fucking I was looking at. I could see her navel stretching, her boobs being fondled by him. I undressed and sat on the floor below with legs spread out, body laid back and dick erect pointing towards the ceiling. Suddenly Shalini slowed down and nearly stopped, she let out a demanding voice and said “i want to watch you piss”. I didn’t even gave a second thought and let out my piss. It was like a mini fountain. Piss flowing out of erect dick and flowing across my balls on the floor. Some of it on my stomach as my navel filled with it. I could feel its heat and the puddle it formed beneath me. When I was done, she continued fucking again. For some reason it got her so aroused she orgasmed within few strokes on his dick. With her orgasmed I had to make sure Deepak gets sucked. As slowly stood up I could see Deepak’s brown dick slowly sliding out and then ultimately falling back on his underbelly. Her expanded vagina had left lot of juices on his dick. As I got up, the piss from my navel flowed down. I was dripping of my piss as I started to suck him.

As I sucked him I could taste her pussy juices. Salty, sometimes watery. As I sucked him I could see Shalini lying on the edge with legs folded. But I could see some part of her clit. Her night suit still partially on her body, but her nipples revealed. As she sat, I could see her navel. I sucked him and he came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum as much as possible while some dripped back on his dick. Once he was done and heaving with satisfaction, I grabbed Shalini’s panty and decided to masturbate while watching her naked. Her pussy lips still wide open from all the fucking, I sat besides her and started touching her navel as I masturbated. I asked her if she wants to piss, to which she replied yes. I asked if I can feel her piss. I laid down on floor with my dick covered in her panty. She crouched on my stomach and let her piss flow out on my body. I could feel her hot liquid on me as she looked down on me. I could see her sexy boobs between her crouched knees. As she peed, I came. My cum splurged on her back. It was the first time I had came on her. She didn’t mind it. I think it was a huge step in our relationship.

With all three of us satisfied we decided to take some time to refresh ourselves. I cleaned up the floor and took a quick wash. After the wash we all sat together, didn’t speak a word about the kinky stuff we had just done. Few minutes of silence and Deepak started speaking about how he liked that his wife is enjoying the kinky stuff. He never thought she would have ever got into it. To which Shalini told us few instances where she would accompany her college friend to bathroom. How she had seen her pee few times. So she wasn’t nee to piss stuff, its just she never thought of it sexually. She told us how she and her friend Rachana were travelling to remote area which lacked toilets. So they decided to accompany themselves in a forest area for a piss occasionally. There she had seen her piss flowing out of vagina, so it was not that of big deal for her.

Few moments later, I saw Deepak’s hand moving towards Shalini’s pussy. Though he wasn’t erect yet, but definitely horny. I too was ready. I grabbed his dick and started sucking him. I could feel his soft dick get erect. Foreskin slipping back and taste of his head felt on my tongue. This time they both didn’t waste much time on foreplay. As he got erect, he slid his dick out of my mouth and inserted in her pussy. He started fucking her as she lay back. I sat besides her to provide those occasional sucking every-time his dick popped out. Some fucking later he came on her body. Cum splattered on her cleavage, some under her boobs and most of it on her belly. I asked her if it is ok to cum on her. She didn’t say a word but grabbed my dick. She put her finger down and started pleasuring herself with one hand and jerking my dick with other. Few minutes went by and she orgasmed with pleasure. It was the exact moment I orgasmed. My cum filled her navel. It was a beautiful sight, cum of 2 men on her body.

We relaxed back and decided we all were done for the day. It was a great evening of new experiences and kinks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)