More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Razmooz Razmooz

Rematch?

New game

Saturday night we both settled in on the couch. I was wearing sweatpants and a wife beater and she was wearing a baggy tshirt and night shorts that barely covered her plump buttcheeks when she moved. Which last week she used to her advantage by sitting infront of me on all fours while we played the week before, swaying her hips any time I began to gain back the lead

"I got a new fighting game today I thought we might wanna try out," I said waiving around the case. In actuality I'd played this game series quite a bit since I was a kid, but I was intent on winning my money back after she'd cheated last week.

"Sure. No matter what we play I'm gunna end up taking your money again," she said with a smug grin, " I spent all of last weeks winnings and I've developed a bit of a taste for luxury."

"We'll see about that," I said putting the disk in, "I'm not gunna get caught up staring at your ass again."

"What?" She asked, looking up from her phone smiling and visibly excited at my accidental compliment. My face immediately turned red at the realization of what I'd just admitted to, whether she'd been showing it off intentionally or not I just blurted out that I had been ogling my friend and roomate. "Keep your eyes on the screen then this time you perv," she said with a little laugh. I noticed her also blushing and her smile wasn't going away and we both awkwardly avoided eye contact. I put the game in and grabbed out controllers. We sat quietly as I loaded up a versus match.

How to break the silence

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)