More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tomate131 Tomate131

What's next?

New firmware

As soon as the collar closed around her neck, the display in the app started to change. The screen recording of her phone was still embedded in the YouTube video so the viewers got to see all the new UI elements. Heart rate, mood and excitement shrunk on the screen and new elements popped up. Some of the big new gauges were arousal, IQ, pregnancy status, and different measurements of her body.

Naomi looked confused at the screen to try and figure out what the arousal gauge was doing in a dog collar application but when she started talking she got shocked pretty badly. She dropped her phone and her hands shot up to the collar to pull it off. Another sizeable shock ripped through her body. Her hands scrambled around her workspace and searched for anything that would get this collar off of her. Her fingers felt a pair of pliers and with pure instinct, she gripped them and set the to her collar.

The pliers dug into the material of the collar and a little bit of smoke started to form around the area. What followed was a brutal shock of the collar. Naomi dropped the pliers as her eyes rolled up into her skull.

After what felt like minutes, but could not have been longer than a few short seconds, the shock stopped and Naomi slumped forward on her chair, banging her head on the workbench. Drool ran out of her mouth and pooled under her cheek on the surface of the workbench.

After a minute or two Naomi's brain started to function again and she sat back up. During her violent shocking, her massive tits popped out of her tube top and her nipples were clearly visible in the camera.

"What we just saw was a really weird behavior of the collar. I can't say I'm too surprised by that because the creator informed me that the firmware was still in the early alpha stages", Naomi continued as if nothing bad happened to her. The eagle-eyed viewer would have noticed however that her IQ reading in the app dropped by 30 points during the last and most brutal shock. She didn't even fix her top and just continued on with the video. She briefly went over the new UI elements in the app but didn't see anything suspicious with them.

After she finished the recording she got straight to editing and then uploaded the video to her YouTube channel. While she waited for the upload she finally fixed her tube top. She didn't however take off the collar and went straight to bed.

The next morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)