More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How bad is it?

New Viewpoints

Claire handed the list to Derek and mumbled. “Just some basic chores.” Seeing those words made her retreat inwards. Something that she hadn’t experienced before.

Derek took the paper and read it. When he got to the bottom, he let out a sigh and turned to Claire. “I guess Amber doesn’t know subtlety. Have a seat.”

Claire sat down but couldn’t meet Derek’s eyes. He sat down across from her and took a second to gather his words before he started to talk.

“Amber and I still have a very active sex life. Since you both moved in, that has…slowed down. We are both happy to have you here but we have both been wanting some more action. When we heard you were going out for a date night, Amber decided that we were going to have our own ‘date night’ while we could.”

“O-Oh.” Claire could feel her face heating up. What was happening? She didn’t usually get flustered like this. She didn’t usually blush like this. Why couldn't she look at him?

Meanwhile, Derek was using the opportunity to take in Claire's body. Her outfit hugged her curves and accentuated her tits. The hem sat just above the middle of her thigh and showed off her smooth, thin legs. He couldn't help but lick his lips as he looked at her.

They had gotten comfortable with each other since they had breakfast nearly every morning together and spent most of the day in the house together while both of their wives went to work. They both had seen the other in various outfits and, by accident, in various stages of undress. And right now, they both knew they wanted more.

Derek was the first to speak. "You don't have to help if you don't want to. I should be able to handle it if you need to take some time away." It took everything not to try to bend her over the table now.

Claire was quiet for what felt like an eternity before she spoke softly. “No. I-I can still help.”

Derek could hear the apprehension in her voice. But something about it just made the situation hotter. “Alright. How about this. I have to go pick up some groceries and some...things for tonight. How about we both take some time to clear our heads. I’ll go buy what we need and you start on the list and see how much you can get done.

Claire felt slightly relieved that she would have some time without him being in the same house as her to clear her head and calm herself down. She looked up at Derek and regretted it almost immediately. Things she had never noticed about him before stood out drastically to her. His shirt was tight around his muscles. His hair looked soft and it shined in the light from the window. His lips looked so good she didn’t know if she wanted to kiss them or to have them-. She internally slapped herself to stop that line of thought.

“That…That would work.” She couldn’t muster any other words. Her mouth was dry now and her hands were getting clammy.

“Alright. I’ll leave you to it then. Anything special you want me to pick up?”

Claire paused. She wanted to ask for something. But she couldn’t bring herself to do it. So she shook her head no and stared at him as he walked away.

As Derek headed out the door, he had a plan for something special to get for Claire anyways. Imagining it, he licked his lips as he felt his cock throb.


The two chapters below will follow each character as they go about their time alone. Then both chapters will link to a single chapter to carry the story forward

Who has a more interesting time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)