More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who replies and for which model? Or do we go to those after the showing?

New-U Product: New-U Gum Distribution

New-U had many products among them was the New-U gum, a special gum that had some rather special properties firstly it could instantly be flavored into the consumers 6 favorite foods. Secondly inside the juice were nanites that would carry out the changes programmed into them. So if someone ate a gum that said, 'Buxom Bimbo' one would become a large breasted, big lipped, big bootied slut. This could change whoever ate it into that regardless of gender, age, or orientation. The gum would keep working as long as the consumer chewed it, and would persist even after being spat out. Which was why there was a reset gum in every package, just in case someone wanted to go back to what they were given naturally. Consuming more than one of different types was not recommended. Chewing more than one of the same type though could strengthen the change enabling more rapid change.

New-U has finished adjusting the gums now the question is who would be the lucky folk to get the product?

Which celebrity get's some gum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)