More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Samson Samson

What did I do next?

New Story. Team up with Herakles

<<<The mighty Samson is a bisexual character. So, you can expect M/M and M/F sexual scenes. Feel free to add your own threads if you please. >>>

Now, even a few days later, hovering at 1500 feet over the city, I was still thinking on our last night together... Well...apologizing with Michael wasn´t as hard as I had expected. In fact, he had understood and realized the reasons of our breakdown better than me. Both of us knew that would be dangerous for each other keeping it...and unacceptable risk. So, we made love one more time.

I could feel his quite muscular body over mine...I could feel his hand on my manhood....Despite the cold air...despite it was supposed I should be focused on the patrol, I was horny as hell. Luckily, the huge erection of my massive cock couldn´t be seen by anybody at that height.

I was so distracted that I had barely seen as another flying figure was making his was at high speed right under me to the outskirts of the city. Next, my inner implant buzzed, commanding me to go to "Sterling Gen Labs"...right the way where the other figure was going.

I grunted in nuisance. I knew who was that man, mounted in such a high tech discs. Businesses with him...even heroic ones was a real pain in the ass. But it was a Project command, and it was supposed that fighting crime was my job, despite the drawbacks...even such disgusting drawbacks like 'him'.-"Damned!!!".-I muttered, making my way to the Lab, hoping that my bone disappears on my way...


My golden greaves and bracelets were no rival for the glowing discs of 'him'. So, when I finally arrived to the SGL building, 'he' was almost taking the control of the situation. On the rooftop, I could see a dozen of men, dressed with green latex uniforms that covered them from head to feet, laid on the ground, grunting of pain, while many other s of their partners where been mauled and beaten by that one-army-man.

With the corner of my eye, I saw as one of the goons was aiming to him with a strange, heavy weapon. Well, I was sure that he could manage with an impact of it....well, most likely. Anyway, despite I don´t like him, he was a super hero partner. So, as a missile, I rushed to the goon, falling over him abruptly.

The strange gun fell to the ground and broke in pieces. The man, with a strange grim on his face, attacked me...as his three partners in crime, with the same look on their eyes, close to him. Nothing to worry about. Though they looked strong, their significant musculature was clearly visible through their clingy latex attire, I was much more muscular and stronger.

Some painful punches and kicks reached my face, torso and legs. These guys seemed in some way. Somehow, none of these hit were able to make real damage, while one punch from me could render them . In seconds, my attackers were on the ground, grunting in pain.

"I DIDN´T NEED YOUR HELP!!!!"".-A deep voce resound behind me. Obviously, 'The Man' had also finished with his bunch of foes.-"THE MIGHTY HERAKLES DON´T NEED HELP FROM NOBODY!!!".-The 'Big Man' roared again.

The arrogant Herakles...There was a lot of super hero and super heroines on the city and the world but I had to deal with him right here..right now. Menacingly, he approached to me.-"GO AWAY!!!....NOW!!!".-He told me, pushing me back abruptly.

Herakles. He claimed to be the ancient demi god...or at least, a heir of him. I don´t believe that, as far as I don´t believe on gods, demons and things like that. But, I should admit that he looked like a demi god. Though a bit taller than me, he was more muscular than me...and much more defined. His tanned skin shone as bronze under the dusk light...

But we are equals on strength...at least I was thinking that as his push barely moved me and inch.-"Sorry, Herk. But my presence has been claimed for the SGL CEO through The Project. Can you say the same?".-I replied him, tensing my awesome musculature. Boasting in such a way is quite puerile, I admit it...but I also admit that I felt inferior, intimidated by such a perfect titan.

Herakles´ eyes roamed over me. We had already met a year ago..."Samson....".-He finally recalled my name, tensing his own wondrous musculature with a smile of scorn on his lips. Barely dressed as me, just a leather brief, boots and bracelets, I could see even throbbing vein appear all along his skin. Obviously, I had no rival for him in that sense.-"Well, Mr. Samson Project. Be around if you please, but don´t interfere with me. I warn you....".-He said me ominously. Then, he turned, making his way into the building.

"Great!!!".-I muttered, following him into the building.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)