More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Samson Samson

What did I do next?

New Story. Alien Beachhead

<<<The mighty Samson is a bisexual character. So, you can expect M/M and M/F sexual scenes. Feel free to add your own threads if you please. >>>

"What did you say your name was? Sandy?".-I want to ask her name again. But I don't mind at all. I don't care. Besides, her mouth, her lips, her tongue, are busy in a frenzy blowjob with my massive, erected cock. I saw her, running on the campus, pursued by a group of goons. No one saw me, hovering in front of them, they run away, running like hell. Then Sarah? thanked me for saving her.-"You're welcome...".-I replied. I mean, I suppose I said that because my eyes were roaming over her athletic, voluptuous figure.

I suppose Sharon? realized my growing lust. Smiling me, she invited me to her apartment...to have a coffee or something. In the past, I would have rejected her offer but today...Well, she was an attractive young woman...That woman was banging, and I wanted...I needed to bang somebody. So, I accepted her coffee and more of her gratitude. I should have rejected her, but me, the mighty Samson had a hypersexual disorder.

A sample of gratitude

Delilah... Though Herakles and I had defeated her a few weeks ago, it seemed that Delilah had broken me. Delilah...my...my sister.

Delilah...Though my body had been cleaned of her sexual pheromones, no matter what I thought even on her name, devastating arousal took over my massive physique. A massive erection began to grow, unstoppable, between my chiseled groins, under my briefs. I could feel again her massive, tender breasts on my face...her hands massaging my manhood, submitting me to her desires. "Delilah....".-Every fiber of my muscular body shivered in bliss every time my mind remembered her....every time I remembered what had happened to us in that bedroom.

Herakles, Michael, M-Maiden...my partner, my lover changed from one time to another....but the overwhelming, devastating pleasure was always the same....the climax was unavoidable...as the loss of power that followed such a minute of pure pleasure.

Sandrine? heaved in amazement as a sudden jerk hit her face.-"Oh my!!! It is huge!!!!".-She muttered her hands worked all over my large testicles and thick shaft. It wasn't the best blowjob of my life, but the frenzy and enthusiasm were arousing. And I didn't need too much to be horny as hell.

My cock shivers in the prelude of an orgasm...a climax that would reduce temporally a bit my mighty powers and abilities. A genetic weakness programmed on my enhanced body by...


"Dr. Holer!!! I want an explanation!!! Who the hell is Delilah!!! Is she my...my sister!!!".-I came into her office a few days later after the 'Delilah' incident. I was really furious with her...with the whole Project. Though I had been defeated before, I had never felt so...so defenseless against a foe nor so ashamed.

Dr. Holer didn't move a muscle, despite the huge mountain of massive, perfectly defined muscles man that was yelling to her. She looked at me coldly, though I could felt a subtle glance of desire, or morbid satisfaction, in her eyes. Perhaps she had already forgotten I had cummed her by accident...or perhaps she hadn't forgotten it at all, who knows with this kind of austere, cold woman.

"Well, Mr. Samson. In fact, Delilah could be considered a sister of yours....".-Dr Holer told me, standing up. Despite her is much smaller than me, her aura of authority made me control my anger without a word.-"She was created by The Project using your modified DNA as blueprint...."-She added.

"What do you mean??? The Project created a kind of supervillainess capable of submitting me??? I can't believe it!!!".-I howled her, feeling as the rage grew up on me again.

"Obviously, it's not what you are thinking of. Delilah was created by the Project, not as a villainess but protection... safeguarding...against you. The Samson Project is...well, you are too much powerful to allow you completely free. We needed to protect ourselves of you in case of...well, in case of you become rogue....".-Dr Holer replied, while I stared at her, speechless, unable to believe such an incredible revelation.

"...The weakness you suffer after an...an orgasm, it isn't a side effect of the process that created you but a security system we implant you on purpose...and Delilah was supposed to be the trigger that would nullify you completely in such a case...overwhelming you with waves and waves of sexual pleasure that would neutralize your strength and resilience but...".-She continued.

"But something went wrong, obviously!!!".-I roared.

"Yes, Mr. Samson. Something went wrong. Delilah's mind wasn't as stable as yours and became insane. And worse. Her sexual pheromones affected all masculine gender members, not only you as we intended. We contained her...but she got to escape of us....till not. It's a miracle Herakles and you captured her, indeed."

I remained paralyzed for a few seconds under such a revelation. I felt betrayed by the Project. I had been betrayed by the Project!!! They had never explained that!!!

"Try to understand our point of view, Mr. Samson. You offered as a volunteer to become in a super-being capable of defending the society from any kind of menaces...The Project made you super strong, super resilience. We transformed you into the ultimate male. But we need also to ensure that you wouldn't become a menace to the society you should protect. The Project....".-She kept talking but I left her office, stunned and confused.


Silvia's hands were now sliding with frenzy along my massive dick while resounding sounds of slurps and bliss came from her mouth. -"Come on babe! You can do it!!! Faster!! FASTER!!!".-I grunted in ecstasy, caressing her silky brown hair as my erected virility shivered, trembled as a volcano on the point to erupt.-"Oooohhhhhh......".-A long pant of bliss left my mouth as my cock shot cum all over her beautiful face...all over her sculpted torso...all over her large boobs.

"Oh my!!!".-Susan? screeched in ecstasy at the view of my massive phallus exploding in a wild orgasm.- Gently, I led her head over my jerking virility and, she, frantic, kept sucking it as my cum kept pouring from it.

While the arousal, the sexual ecstasy overwhelmed me, I could also felt as my superhuman power reduced, vanished...neutralized by the sexual endorphins that now went through my veins. But it doesn't mind. It doesn't care.

I felt betrayed by The Project, but I should admit that they had taken care of my body, mind, and reputation during these years. Besides, they don't command me anything but provide me technical and Intel support when I needed. I was free...but now I realized I could be enslaved when they desired. Somehow, I was still decided to be the hero that the people needed....with or without the Project.

But, meeting my 'sister' and her stunning ability had wounded me...psychologically. You can't understand the kind of overwhelming, indescribable bliss that Delilah made me feel. And, despite I was free of her pheromones, my 'perfect' body, able to deal with uncountable chemicals, , and diseases, was suffering a kind of sexual withdrawal syndrome. I need to get a climax a few times per day...or more.

Masturbating myself wasn't a problem. I could do it looking at the mirror, completely naked, admiring my awesome body...or thinking about many of my former lovers. My erections grew fast and hard even remembering that I barely need to grab my massive cock and shake it frantic. But the climaxes don't satisfy me completely. They can't be compared with the climaxes suffered at the hands of Delilah. And worse as you can suppose. Though I can't compare with Superman, after all, he is just a comic character and I am a real person, I would be close to him in strength and resilience....when I am in plenty of power. But, after orgasm after orgasm after orgasm....my 'power level', if I can use such a term to describe it, could be compared with the strength and resilience of a dedicated bodybuilder...no more, no less.

And then, in that room, with that woman whose name I was unable to recall, I was approaching soon to my 'powerless level'. I would be a simple muscular human. Soon, a simple bullet, a simple stab, a simple poison could kill me easily. What if she was a hit-woman? What if it had been a trap?

Sue? raised her head and stared at me. There was a look of wild lust in her eyes, on her face stained with my cum. She was horny as hell. Serene? wanted to fuck with me, not kill me.

I was panting hard, my heart beating was out of control, my tanned skin, my carved, sculptural muscles were covered in sweat. It had been...well...just satisfactory. Somewhat better than my own handjobs...

"It has been great...incredible......".-I lied Samantha?.-"But I have...to leave you now....".-I told her as my hands slid along her firm sides, close to her rounded breasts.

She just smiled at me, cleaning her face with the sheet. -"So soon?".-She replied as her fingers began to caress my deep, carved six-pack on their way to my swollen, hard pectorals.-"Scarlet has not finished with you yet....".-She added in a whisper, sliding her torso to trap my erected, massive manhood between her warm, soft large breasts.

My body jerked slightly in arousal and heaved in bliss. My eyes fell over her boobs where my virility was trapped. I then placed my large hands on her tender orbs of flesh and I began to rub them over my dick..-"I knew that...".-Scarlet said as her hands began to caress my massive arms and swollen shoulders, and I heave and pant in ecstasy, leading my own body to another climax, though I knew that it would render me as powerful as an ordinary human. But It didn't matter. I didn't care.

What happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)