More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

New Owner (Rebekah Landers; lioness)

There was an irritated look on the 5'11 130lb lioness on the other side of the door. She wore a simple dark blue t-shirt with a embroidered symbol of something I could make out and a matching pair of slacks, a Dickies tag attached to the hip. She was staring at tablet she held in her left hand whilst holding what looked like a gift bag in her right. "Hello, can I help you?" I asked, drawing her attention.

That look of irritation quickly turned to one of shock as she saw me, her eyes quickly wondering my body. The shock turned into excitement and elation. "Oh, thank fuck! Wait, are you Katherine Josephine Ringold?" she read the name off the tablet.

"Umm...yes." I answered honestly, albeit a little hesitantly.

There was a visible fist pump as she made a quick, joyous circle in place. "Fuck yeah! Jackpot! You know, I was a bit worried when you were last on the list and I got stuck with you because I was sick for the initial assignments, but you are fucking gorgeous!"

"Umm...than...What the fuck are you talking about?" I questioned.

That shook her out of whatever celebration she was in the middle of and she quickly pushed me inside my house and shut the door behind us. Tapping a few things on the tablet, she set down the bag and produced a black metal collar from it. Putting the tablet on a nearby box, she quickly clasped the collar around my neck and in a moment I felt a small prick on the back of my neck. "Alright, that will take a moment, so, quickly, my name is Rebekah Landers. In conjunction with the new company policies and laws, every employee currently on paid medical leave has been assigned a medical supervisor. That's me." she explained as she quickly pulled off my shirt and yanked down my shorts, leaving me butt naked in my living room.

While I processed that information, she proceeded with a physical "examination." "Very nice! Perfect, in fact. Toned body and legs from a healthy bit of running. I think we could work on your arms a little bit, only minor complaints. But, perfect tits." Here, she spun me around and pulled me to her and grabbed my B-cup breasts in her hands. "The cutest little cunt," here she dropped her left hand to my pussy which was already starting to get wet from her attention to my breasts and her dominating attitude. "Ooo! That's already got some..." she paused to bring her fingers to her lips and lick my juices from them, "very tasty honey for me. And," pushing me forward so I was at arm's length she checked out my tail and ass. "the best tail ever and a hot little ass." After giving my tail a couple strokes, she gave my butt a hard slap.

There was a chime from her tablet as she brought me back into her arms. She took that opportunity to unzip her jeans and pull out her rock hard 10 inch cock. And as she pulled me back to her, she slipped it between my thighs. she was the perfect height so that my head rested on her C-cup breasts whilst my pussy rested perfectly on her cock. I moaned slightly as she kept me there, my juices soaking her member as she reached over for the tablet and brought it around so we could both look at it.

"So, let's see what we have, Katherine Josephine Ringold, Age: 24. Height: 5'6. Weight: 100lbs. Purebred wolf. Other than being overworked, you are perfectly healthy. Although it does say that you have started your heat cycle!" she playfully gasped here, "Well, I guess we should take care of that, shouldn't we?" Tapping a couple things on her tablet, one of which I was sure was "fertility" which she was able to max out, sawed her dick across my pussy lips about five times before taking a hold of my arms and leaning me forward a little. "Alright, in I go!" She announced and gently slid in the tip to make sure she didn't tear anything before thrusting deep within me.

"Oh god!"

She took a brief moment to pull off her shirt but then pounded away at my pussy. If I wasn't in heat, I probably would have protested louder. If I wasn't secretly a submissive slut, I would have fought more, but that big, thick, cunt-filling dick was heaven and she definitely knew how to use it. I could also tell she was pretty pint up as it took her all of five minutes for her to hilt herself inside me and empty her balls into my womb, drawing a whimper from me at the unexpected warmth pouring into me.

"Oh, don't be like that. You're in heat, so your pussy needs to be fed regularly," she commented as she pulled me onto the nearby couch, her dick still inside me.

As we sat there catching our breaths, she stroked my tail gently. "God, I love your tail. I have a thing for tails. Canine tails are the best, though. I used to think foxes had the best tails, but I must admit, yours is making me reconsider."

Now What?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)