More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by benolr benolr

Where does Shepards story begin?

New Harem

Shepard had trouble believing what had happened to him. Even he still had trouble believing it even when just about everything had happened to him. Facing the Geth and a rogue Specter simple, facing insect aliens who were abducting human colonies yeah a Tuesday for him, facing those gigantic machine Reapers, that's expected but this was not what he expected. Laying on the bed in the hanger of this ship Shepard laid on a makeshift bed with all the woman in his life tending to him in varying ways. Tali was riding his cock as she made sure to only stay on the head. Meanwhile Ashly and Liara were pleasuring his shaft while Miranda and Jack were currently tending to his balls.

All the while the Commander was trying to catch up to things and how it all lead to this. Retracing his steps Shepard began to notice a pattern in his life, he had the worse luck when in the military and as a Specter in his opinion so to balance it out, he had the best luck when it came to his friends and loved ones. After the Reaper war and being laid out in the hospital had gotten a call from the Citadel about a reward.

He basically saved the Universe so it was to be expected. The Council of the Citadel had gifted him an entire planet newly discovered and out of the way. Probably was set up for privacy or some other tripe. Shepard thought that there had to be a catch and so far there was no catch. How he uses it was entirely up to him and when Shepard pressed on the why, it was simply put that after all the shit he went through this was the least they could do. Shepard was not 100% convinced and had Edi do some research for him. She confirmed it was safe but Shepard had to be sure so he had Liara and Miranda learn what they could about it.

They came back with the same information the planet was as safe as any other uncolonized world. There was actually an area set up for Shepard to use that had just about everything he could ever need. Of course then Liara and Miranda got to invested and they decided to join him. Following it up Ashley and Jack found out and the two hot heads were not planning to be left out. Then came Tali who wanted a part of it as well which lead them all here. The journy was more or less simple mostly automated so imagine his surprise when the woman on his ship accousted him. What followed was a few hours of sex which lead to the scene he was currently in at the moment. Apparently they had been talking behind his back and decided to share him which Shepard had to ask why.

He assumed the Reaper War may have scared them into this arrangement but he could be wrong. The sound of moans and pleasure echoed through the ship since he more or less had a stable enough crew to keep the ship running. "Well Shepard I almost forgot how big you were." Miranda said before going back to working on Shepard's balls.

"Fuck if I didn't have student's I'd jump your ass." Jack said as she also did her part.

"Should we take a break?" Liara asked as she then nuzzled into Shepard's cock a bit.

"She's right." Tali moaned as she rode what she could. "We should be arriving soon." Tali said but Ashley glared a bit.

"Hey if you want to leave then go, I'm not leaving till I get my fix." Ashely said as she wanted to get Shepards cum.

"Well he only needs two of us here." Liara said as she admitted that not all of them had to leave.

"Jeez, someone needs to get to the controls to make sure we're still on course." Shepard said and thus they had to decide who was staying.

Which girls are staying, and which are going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)