More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by benolr benolr

Which girls are staying, and which are going?

Ashley and Liara stay

"Miranda, Tali, and Jack, you three make sure the ship is still running." Shepard said and thus the three let it be.

"Very well." Miranda said as she let go of Shepard's cock.

"Fine but next chance I get, that cock is mine." Jack said as she let go as well.

"I best make sure the engine is running." Tali said and in turn the three left not bothing to get dressed again.

"Well since they're gone." Ashley said as she began to climb on to Shepards cock. "Let's have some fun." Ashely said and Shepard smirked to her.

"Drop and give me 50 Specter." Shepard said making Ashley smirk.

"Sir-yes-sir." Ashley said with a salute and in turn began riding Shepard for all his worth. Meanwhile Liara crawled over and began to pleasure Shepard's balls with her mouth now that she didn't have the others to get in the way.

Please log in to view the image

AS this went on Shepard began to see this as the universe giving him his dues for all the struggle, he went through to secure it. So, he might as well enjoy it for all its worth.

A.) Shepard cums inside Ashely

B.) Liara switches with Ashely

C.) One of the others return (Who)

D.) Something Else (Add to it)

What's next for these three?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)