More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

Coronation.Which path awaits.

New Council.


![](

First Minister Lady Aello.

Lady Aello is the leader of the council and responsible for calling meetings. She has short, dark hair, striking features, and an authoritative presence. As the protagonist of the story, she represents justice and loyalty.

Military Minister Lady Bremusa.

Lady Bremusa is in charge of defense. She has long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a strong sense of duty. Her role involves ensuring the safety of the kingdom and its people.

Treasury Minister Lady Pisto.

Lady Pisto oversees the treasury. She has brown hair tied back in a neat bun, sharp gray eyes, and a keen intellect. Her responsibility lies in managing finances and resources within the kingdom.

Foriegn Minister Lady Clete.

Lady Clete deals with foreign affairs. She has shoulder-length black hair, striking violet eyes, and a diplomatic nature. Her responsibilities include maintaining relationships with other realms and negotiating treaties on behalf of their kingdom.

Home Minister Lady Derinoe.

Lady Derinoe handles home affairs. She has curly red hair, deep green eyes, and a warm personality. Her duties involve addressing domestic issues such as public health, infrastructure, and welfare.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)