More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maverick66 Maverick66

Which one does she chose?

New Contestant

Detective Lucy Kingston was on of the good ones. Most of the police were corrupt only their to take bribes and enforce the law with an iron fist. Lucy was different she wanted to help people. She had made it her mission to find out about these gameshows, people seemed to be going missing at an alarming rate. One show in particular the Path of Pleasure seemly was the cause.

It had taken her a while but she had finally got the location of the gameshow.

An abandoned warehouse on the docks, dress in her undercover clothes Lucy went to investigate. It did not take long for her to find a open door. There was nothing inside save for a few crates and tables.

Was this the right place. She walked further in. The wind blew the door behind her shut with a loud bang. Proceeding further inside she decided to examine one of the crates. She bent down pushing her blonde fringe out of her eyes. There was a logo stamped on the side of the crate . As she looked closer the lights turn off.

She was plunged into darkness. A strange raspy breathing sound came from behind her . A laboured panting that sounded artificial. She stood up. As she did she felt gloved hand grasp onto her and a sweet smelling rags against her face. She started to feel dizzy and very sleepy.

When she woke up she found herself in a very different room, a small brightly lit white room . It had been sparsely decorated with just a table and chair in the centre of it. Lucy felt a chill against her skin she looked down all of her cloths had been taken. She stood naked and alone inside this white room.

On the table sat a large trunk, curiosity got the better of her so she went over to look. Place on the top was a letter that had the words Read Me on it. Lucy opened up the letter.

Welcome contestant to the Path Of Pleasure

The rules are simple get to the end of the course to win.

Each room you enter you will be challenged fail the challenge and you will lose.

Inside the trunk you will find two outfits.

One will hide your face and identity from our viewers around the world. However this comes at a price if you fail at anytime your identity will be revealed and you must work for us for a time depending on how far you progressed.

The second is different you face will be on show but the time of service should you lose will be greatly reduced.

Option One

Bright Red Leather Hot Pants , Red Leather Crop Trop, Thigh high Black Boots, long black clawed gloves and full hooded face mask with cat ears.

Option Two.

Black studded corset , leather skirt ,spiked wrist cuffs and thick wedged combat boots.

Each outfit must be worn as listed above and you must also put on the collar that is included in the trunk failure to comply will result in failure with the strictest punishment.

Lucy weighed up her options she had found the Path Of Pleasure and the best way to find out what was going on would be to be masked and taking part in the gameshow. However she did not want to be dressed as some sort of slutty cat girl and the idea of having to work for these people did not sound appealing. She could try and arrest the but with no back up or any of her equipment that would prove difficult.

Or the other outfit wearing a corset might make her ability to do whatever these challenges were difficult. Plus she did not like the idea of any of her other officers seeing her in such an outfit.

Which One?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)