More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CMNFLover CMNFLover

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

New CFNF Dormitory Culture in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Just as in many parts of the world, racism had been a serious issue. Many groups have worked hard to minimize and tackle this issue, to the point of being WOKE. The newly-elected Biden-Harris administration had been working super hard to permanently eradicate racism.

However, quite many moderates and experienced political pundits and observers, including social scientists, around the world found this as being too childish and too far-fetched, despite of its good intentions. Even I as a Unitarian Universalist find this, as to be extremely baffling and too unrealistic to believe in, as since I have personally witnessed a similar trend here in Malaysia, from 2018 to 2020, where radically left parties, such as, PKR ( People's Justice Party), PAN ( National Trust Party), and DAP ( Democratic Action Party), worked hard to revolutionize Malaysia into an 'ultra-nationalist' and a 'radically socialist' state.

However, instead of promoting libertarian and liberal culture, this highly leftist government became more like the Malaysian Chinese against the Malays.

They got so brutal in the name of , that I too sympathized with some Malays, even though many Malays ruined my luck to marry kinky, and open-minded women, and most importantly, my ambition to be an entrepreneur for nude female photography industry ( yet without my parents' knowledge), and Health tourism, and be independent and be self-sufficient. Actually, I am really angry with these great segment of this specific race, from the bottom of my heart.

Yet, despite of all this, I strongly condemned with how Malaysian Chinese ill-treated the Malay people, while being in power.

New CFNF Dormitory Culture in Phnom Penh, Cambodia ( Part 2)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)