More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by G Man G Man

What's next?

New Beginning

10 PM

The edge of The Human World.

Kazuto was laying on the ground, sleeping peacefully completely unharmed but his cloth was ripped to shred. His finger twitches little to show the sign of life.

“WWWWWWOOHHHHHAAAA!!! WWWOOHHAA!? HAHA haaaahaaaahaaahaaaa.” (Kazuto) he quickly gets up and checks all over his body with his hands.

“I’m alive….?” (Kazuto) he felt relief and let biggest sigh he has ever done before then he notices something different about himself. “I’m happy?........... I have a feeling? I can feel again!!” (Kazuto) he jumps with joy.

Then Kazuto heard the roar of a beast from a far distance which calls him back to reality. He realises that he was still in the most dangerous place in the world. He quickly looks around for any sign of danger, and then he notices a strange box in his vision. A box at the bottom left of his vision had a few words were written on it.

[Second has been full fill]

[Final stage of metamorphosis is complete]

[Game Master Job is now active]

[Emotionless skill (passive) can now be active and unactive]

[Self skill (passive) has been dissolve]

“What is all of this?” (Kazuto) he looks at those words while scratching his head. Then he moves his eyes toward the three different icon one was a human male icon like the one on the male toilet sign next to is a bag icon and last the gear icon.

Kazuto was curious about game-like hud on his vision and tried to interact with one of the human icons. Then a medium square appears in front of him show information about himself.

Name: Kazuto Sengo

Age: 18

Lv: 1 (500)

HP: 500

MP: 500

Race: Cross Neo

Tile: Beginer

Job: Game master

Sub Job: Fighter Lv 1, Ranger Lv 1, Caster Lv 1, Monk Lv 1, Rouge Lv1, Brad Lv1

Skills: 4

Strength: 500 (250k)

Speed: 500 (250k)

Endurance: 500 (250k)

Intelligence: 500 (250k)

Dexterity: 500 (250k)

Luck: 500 (250k)

Charm: 500 (250k)

“What is all this? Game master? And what is Cross Neo? Am I not human anymore? Wait…………the log say that I achieve a second . Which mean I die twice?” Then he remembers the accident when he was young. “So I die on that day…..and it the reason why I become like that?” He then remembers the current life as a robot.

“Hmmmmm, let see if there anything else………..” Kazuto began to explore every part of the status square in front of him and the first thing Game Master. As the highlight cover the Job section, he interacts with, and info appears.

Job: Game Master Lv1

A Job that allows the player to have all game-like ability in real life. And enable the player to have many sub Job as he/she wishes.

“I see so that means I have a job and I can level up faster now! Sigh…………when everyone was summoned here I was the only one who doesn’t have any job, which is the reason I level up the slowest. Anyway next is……….”

Sub Job: Fighter Lv 1

A beginner melee class which specialise in close-range combat. Weldable weapons: sword, axe, hammer.

Sub Job: Ranger Lv 1

A beginner range class which specialise in long-range combat. Weldable weapons: bow, hand crossbow, throwing spear.

Sub Job: Caster Lv 1

A beginner magic-user class which specialise in casting low tier magic. Weldable weapon: wand, staff.

Sub Job: Cleric Lv 1

A beginner support class which specialise in healin. Weldable weapon: shield, mace, staff.

Sub Job: Rouge Lv 1

A beginner close or mid-range glass cannon which specialise in high DP but low defence. Weldable weapon: Knife, short sword, hidden blade.

Sub Job: Brad Lv 1

A beginner buff and debuff class which specialise buff team or debuff the enemy. Weldable weapon: knife, any musical instrument.

“Ummmm, so I have a total of 7 active jobs which suppose to be impossible, after all, everyone is allowed only to have one job.” (Kazuto) he remembers what that priest said that Job could be changed at the holy temple of the church, but if they do, they will lose all the progress and start over with a new job.

Kazuto also remembers that the outworlder like Kazuto processes a unique job which not on the standard list like Ninja, Warlock, Holy knight, and the rarest of all, Hero. These rare skills are obtainable by the normal way, and that is to evolve to the next class. For example, when a fighter job reaches max level, you can upgrade the upper class of the fighter job.

But sometimes there are people born with a rare job from the beginning, but it is very low chances, that why the kingdom would instead use summoning because they guarantee rare skills.

Next is…..

The bag icon. Inventory.

Allow the player to store unlimited of none living items.

The gear icon. Setting.

There only two things in this section which is:

Language setting: on/off

UI customisation

“So I can customise my UI get like game, I see, I see.” (Kazuto) then look at the mini-map on the top right of his view of point. He interacts with it, and another square appears showing Kazuto in from the birds-eye view, but everything else is all burly.

“Map need to be explored, huh?” (Kazuto) he turns off the map and the status page back on to check one final thing.

Race: Cross Neo

????????? (Level too low)

Race skills:

The body of the Supreme celestial (Passive)

Any damage or any kind of negative effect that is under Lv50m will be negated.

Cosmic wisdom (Passive)

500x on everything include Level, exp earn, Hp, Mp, stats, buff. And everything stack together.

The benevolent one (Passive)

The mortal subject or close one under the Cross Neo care will receive 10x on everything include Level, exp earn, Hp, Mp, stats, buff and the stronger the relation the number will go to 10x. (Max to 100x)

“What the hell……..? This is broken!! So the 500 brackets mean I’m Level 500!? And all of my stat over 100k? What kind of stupidly broken cheat is this!?” Although Kazuto never plays a game before but back in school when Yamada is away, some of the gang members play a lot of games and Kazuto watch them play all the time, so he kind of understand how RPG game work.

“If this is real then I’m basically the strongest person in the world?.........................should I return to the Holy Kingdom of Justice and continue to fight the demons?” Kazuto remembers those people of this world saying that they are facing extinction and they are in a very situation that why Kazuto and the other were summoned here to safe the world. But he remembers something strange about them now that he is no longer the obedient little .

If this world is on its last stand, then the atmosphere of the kingdom must give out a sense of dire, hopelessness. But there nothing of it, everything looks so peaceful there was no sign war at all. And that not all. When Kazuto and the other met the higher up of the kingdom, they look too relax and if they are in a , they wouldn’t having a nice fancy party every week. In other words, those people can’t be trusted.

And Finally the bastard Yamada the reason for Kazuto’s .

*********************

(Flashback)

The outworlder student was fighting a swarm of giant red ants, and Kazuto just was a decoy run for his life, His body was aching with pain, and his exhausted legs can not keep up with him anymore. Kazuto fell down, and giant ants swarm over him.

“Lighting spear!!” (?????) Sparkling spear-like fall down on the ants as well as Kazuto. The ants die, and Kazuto receives huge damage as well.

“Hell yea!! Level up!! (?????) one of the student yell out with joy. He doesn’t care he hurt Kazuto.

“Tch!! Not enough! Oi!! Kuzuto (Kuzu mean trash in JP) get up!! I’m short on exp!” (????) A tall looking young walk toward Kazuto who is painfully laying on the ground.

“I said………..GET THE FUCK UP YOU TRASH!!!!” (????) He kicks Kazuto right in the face really hard. He still continues to kick him until he bleeds.

“Oi Yamada, he going to die if you keep kick him.” He said casually without care.

“Shut up! I’ll do what I want!!” (Yamada) he doses a final kick which launches Kazuto into the air. Kazuto fell on his back with a blood spurt from his mouth.

“Come on, don’t kill him just yet; we still need him to attract more of them.” (girl student) Kazuto doesn’t want to die, so he struggles to get up, he manages to get on four, but his body is not listing to him.

Yamada stood in front of him the squat down, garbs Kazuto ‘s hair and pull up to face him. “Listen here you piece of shit; I’m the guy who is going save this world! Since I’m the one with the Hero Job. And your job is to get me more exp. Do you understand? Huh? Shit face?” (Yamada) Kazuto look at him with a dead fish eye and nod.

“Since you’re still useful……….here let me help you.” (Yamada) He let go of Kazuto and took a red potion of his pouch. “Healing potion. You want this, right?” (Yamada) he is tauntingly waving a small bottle in Kazuto face.

Kazuto nod repeatedly. Yamada smile then he stands up and steps back a bit, opens the lid and pours the potion all over the ground. “Come on…..drink it” (Yamada) he happily smiles toward him. Everyone starts to giggle at Kazuto for being so pathetic.

Kazuto feels nothing, he slowly and painfully making his to the dirt health potion wasted on the ground. Everyone burst into laughter, and some even making fun of him.

Suddenly the tree from a distance starts to shake, and a loud roar could be heard from miles, the flok of bird flew away in fear. Everyone stops laughing and turn toward the roar direction.

“Oi, oi, could it be a strong monster heading this way.” (male student) he looks very nervous. Then more trees start to shake more and it this getting closer to get students.

“Oh, Shit!! Let go! Now!!” the student put way their weapon and dash off.

“Waitt!! What about him?” (Girl student) she turns toward Kazuto who still try to drink the potion.

“Fuck him! he’s dead!” (Yamada) he runs without looking back; the girl looks back one last time and decides to follow the others.

“……………wait…………..pleaes help me………..” (Kazuto) he reach his arms out and then there was nothing but darkness.

**************************

(Present time)

“Heh……Why would I go back to them? For what, so they can use me like before?” (Kazuto) he then remembers how all of his comrades treat him, some treat him kindly, but in secret, about 4-3 people but the rest treat him like trash. What about Yamada? Would Kazuto want for how he treats him? Beating the shit out of him would be nice but, Kazuto don’t care about it anymore, right now Kazuto could easily destroy him and his goons what he wants to do right now to explore the world and his new life to the fullest. But if Yamada does get in the way, of course, he regrets ever killing him.

“Let them fight their own war; I am a free man now.” (Kazuto) He stands up blush off the dirt of his body. Then Kazuto looks at the path in front with full of anticipation and excitement for ten years he is finally free. He took a deep breath and took the first step to his great adventure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)