More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Odd1234 Odd1234

What's next?

Never transform in skinny jeans.

Titania is one of She-Hulk's most hated villains and has caused quite a lot of trouble over the years. So you can understand when she sees her throw a car through the air in what looks like a rampage she jumps into action not taking a moment to think about what she's wearing.

She was wearing a set of incredibly tight jeans and a tank top which was completely torn to shreds with her transformation. Usually, she would be saved by her underwear but she had been kind of lazy lately and just decided not to wear them I mean what's the worst that could happen?

In a beautiful explosion of clothing and flying chunks of asphalt as she lands on the ground with a crash She-Hulk drops into a fighting stance. "You won't be getting away with your rampage today Titania!" she says dramatically well she attempts to lock eyes with her opponent.

But something is wrong Titania and everyone else in the vicinity has frozen in place all of them looking directly at her. Most of them look shocked a couple of them are starting to giggle into their hands and her old nemesis suddenly burst into laughter falling backward and kicking her legs back and forth in the air in what seems to be pure amusement.

She-Hulk finally looks down and sees why she feels a little bit cold. She is completely naked her large breasts on display but far more horrifying than that is the tiny little green worm barely poking out from her body. It looks even smaller because of how cold it is today almost as though it's trying to climb its way back inside of her.

How does the situation develop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)