More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Coriander12 Coriander12

What's next?

Never listen to Aerith.

Having snuck aboard Rufus' ship to cross from Junon to the Costa del Sol, Tifa could not wait to get out onto dry land again. For even though she liked to put on the airs of a badass girl in front of Cloud and Barrett, she had felt seasick the entire journey across the sea to the western Continent of Gaia where Sephiroth seemed to be heading. But for her village was the last thing on her mind as she excused herself from the rest of the party to go behind a crate and hurl into the ocean.

Returning to the party they all discussed what they would do as Cloud agreed they could all take a quick recuperation break before they should set off in search of Sephiroth.

"I think I'll go swimming!" Tifa suggested, which Aerith agreed with as the two girls headed off then to a swimsuit store.

"Oh my" Aerith could only state as Tifa and her looked at the bikinis on sale. Having lived only in rural villages and dark Midgar the girls were a little bit behind on the fashion of richer people, but the skimpy outfits before them were too much.

"Do you have anything less skimpy?" Tifa had to ask the store-owner who shook her head.

"Not unless you have more cash" she stated as Tifa looked at the black string bikini bottoms and strapless bikini top, while Aerith was holding a pink string monokini that would only run up from a girls nethers and over her shoulders before going back down to her butt, leaving the sides and a large gap of their cleavage and abdomen exposed.

"We're here for a few more hours... maybe we can buy these and go swim later... when its darker and people aren't staring as much" Aerith offered as Tifa accepted reluctantly, not sure she could ever wear something as revealing as the one Aerith had chosen, not with her ginormous knockers that attracted far too much attention as was even when fully covered. But maybe she might be able to wear this cute bikini later in front of Cloud at least she thought as she was looking forward to seeing his reaction to her body all grown-up and sexy on a romantic beach.

Heading back to the beach the girls were eager to find the rest of the party, but instead they overheard a familiar voice as they looked over the warm sands at Professor Hojo, Shinra's most evil and important scientist. And yet to their disgust he was surrounded by pretty young women in bikinis as Aerith and Tifa scowled at him.

But they heard footsteps behind them and turned to see Cloud approaching them as Tifa told him to look over at the lech before them.

"The girl in the bikini?" however Cloud asked as Tifa scowled, knowing which pretty brunette he was referring to as she glared at him.

"That's Hojo from Shinra! You should go over and talk to him!" she demanded as Cloud nodded and was about to head over, before Aerith frowned.

"Umm... don't you think he'll recognise Cloud? With the spiky blonde hair and everything he has going?" Aerith asked as Tifa did admit that was a pretty good point.

"And I'm the last surviving ancient, there's no way he won't recognise me... and Barrett... well he's big and..." she tailed off as they all knew what she was hinting towards as Tifa scowled.

"Which just leaves me, right?" she asked as Aerith nodded.

"We need to know where Sephiroth is going, but he won't tell us. But it's obvious he's got a soft spot for bimbos" Aerith stated as Tifa scowled.

"Bimbo?!" she asked defensively as Aerith frowned.

"I'm not saying you're a bimbo Tifa, but if you dressed like one, i bet there's no way he'd be able to resist running his mouth" she stated as she grabbed Tifa's arm.

"So come on!" she eagerly stated as before Tifa could protest the young woman was dragged over to the changing stalls as Aerith smiled at her.

"Hurry and strip" she stated as she slammed the stall door and stood outside protectively as Tifa's head and lower legs were still visible as Tifa frowned.

"Is this a good idea?" she asked as Aerith smiled at her.

"Come on! I know it'll be, so get changed!" she stated as Tifa pulled her red boots off before she slipped the straps that held up her leather skirt off her shoulders, letting it drop down as she quickly pulled the cropped white tank top and black sports bra she had been wearing for too long anyways in the boatride and needed a wash as she blushed at Aeriths gaze upon her bare boobs.

"Oh come. on, not you too" she could only embarrassingly blow off the other girls amazement at her chest size as she dropped her black bloomers and the white panties underneath them as she was left in just her stockings and her power gauntlets and black arm coverings as she pulled her socks off awkwardly from a standing position, still redfaced as Aerith kept watching her get ever more naked before she cautiously removed her power gauntlets and her arm coverings, leaving the black haired beauty completely nude from head to toe.

"Come on Aerith, stop staring and give me my bikini!" she stated as Aerith smiled and handed her a bikini as Tifa felt her face flush even more.

"Aerith, not this one!" she pleaded as she looked at the pink monokini as Aerith frowned.

"We need sex appeal Tifa, as much as you can if we want Hojo to say something he shouldn't!" she stated as Tifa sighed.

"This is too embarrassing though" she weakly stated as she pulled the monokini up her hourglass figure, sliding the straps of it over each shoulder as she felt regret immediately, it being designed for a girl with a bosom Aeriths size, not the huge jugs Tifa had been given.

"Aerith, my vagina is visible through it!" she could only protest as the tightened fabric of the swimsuit was pulling in between her folds as she was also ever more aware of how exposed her breasts were, the centre of her breasts covered, but the inner and outer sides of her squished boobs were accentuated, as well as her hourglass figure as her hips and abdomen were bare on either side, but even moreso at the back where only the five centimetres or so of her swimsuit running up her spine covered anything, a significant portion of Tifa's firm ass cheeks just drooping out for everyone to admire, she not ever having been a girl to skip leg day as she brushed her hands uncomfortably over them, feeling goosebumps upon them as Aerith smiled at her.

"You look amazing Tifa!" she stated as Tifa didn't feel it, feeling much more embarrassment as she stood out of the stall, uncomfortably scared one of her nipples might poke out as Aerith scooped up the black haired girls clothes from the floor of the stall.

"Okay, we'll hang back in case something happens and you need assistance, but you just have to put on some charms first, like maybe go for a swim, men love soaking hot girls in swimsuits!" Aerith stated with a fist pump as Tifa scowled.

"Okay, but you owe me one!" she stated unhappily as Aerith headed back to the rest of the group while Tifa to her belated joy did get to run into the sea of the Costa del Sol as she took a few moments to appreciate the warm water before she emerged out of the water, only to find two guys in front of her.

"Hey baby" one of them stated, only for Tifa to walk past them coldly as she dove under the water again in order to get closer to Hojo as she mentally prepared herself for what she was about to do, sliding the red band off her long hair that ran down to her ass as to Tifa's own horror she began her bimbo act.

And so she emerged from the water about ten metres from Hojo and his women, shaking her head to get the water out but also draw attention as she felt the gaze of a number of patrons of the beach, but looked ahead only at Hojo whose attention she had momentarily gotten from the rest of his bimbos.

And then she ran her hands along her hair, making her boobs as firm and large looking as possible before to Tifa's own dismay she looked at Cloud and her other friends staring at her doing such a shameless attention seeking behaviour. But Aeriths smiling face encouraged her to still keep going as she placed one hand on her hip and started to walk towards the other 2-3 girls and Hojo, making sure her hip sway was as accentuated as possible even as behind her she heard guys whistling at the view of the majority of her butt cheeks bouncing in the open as she kept her teeth gritted and moved to within 2 metres of Hojo before she stopped and stood with her feet apart to look sexy and powerful, but also alleviate some of her camel-toe as she smiled at Hojo.

"Hi, I'm Hartlock Afit" she began with a nervous giggle as Hojo smirked at her.

"Professor Hojo of the Shinra corporation my beauty" he stated as he held out his hand and Tifa took it with a giggle as she could feel the other gold-digging girls around her glaring at her, eyeing her up and down and feeling inadequate as none had a hip width, breast size or butt cheeks as large as the new girl before them.

"Tell me my dear, what is it you wish to talk with me about?" Hojo asked as Tifa smiled.

"Why would I have anything to talk about, I just think its so cool taht you work for Shinra. I wish I worked for them too, do you think I could be a secretary there?" she asked as Hojo smiled.

"Well my dear, that can be arranged" he stated as he held out a glass of wine as Tifa took it.

"Oh my, i shouldn't drink too much, has an ability to make my clothes drop" she stated as Hojo nodded with a smile.

"How interesting, I'd love to see that" he stated as Tifa hid a shudder and took the drink, gulping it down as Hojo stared at her.

"Alright, let's see it then" he stated as Tifa smiled.

"See what?" she asked as Hojo smiled.

"Well, let's see those clothes drop off" he stated as Tifa frowned.

"Excuse me?" she demanded as Hojo frowned.

"You intrigued me just now with that statement. So let's see the work its magic" he stated as he smiled at her.

"Now strip" he stated as Tifa was staggered.

"You want me to take my clothes off? Here?" she asked panickedly as Hojo glared at her.

"Do you know how many hookers and bimbos a Shinra executive deals with each day Miss Afit who want secretary positions. If you want to get close enough to a powerful man like me to justify a job at Shinra, you gotta stand out, and in this case you've made a statement I'm very curious to see play out" he stated as Tifa looked around with dismay.

"I was just joking, there's no way I can get naked here in front of everyone!" she protested as Hojo smirked.

"Well then my dear, goodbye, I have places to be as is, and you not doing this certainly puts me in a bad mood" he stated as Tifa shook her head then, seeing the opportunity going to get some information about Sephiroth as she sighed.

"Aerith always has the worst ideas" she could only think with dismay as she put her hands to the straps of her shoulders as Hojo told her to stop as he turned to the other bimbos at his side.

"If none of you girls wanna get your tits out, then scram" he warned them as to Tifa's complete lack of surprise, the other fit and beautiful young girls didn't fancy this at all as they left Hojo and her, but even as they were leaving Tifa glanced at Aerith worriedly as she subtly winked, trying to warn her not to interfere as bad as this might look.

"Oh god, in front of Cloud, Aerith and everyone as well. I'll never live this down" she could only think with dismay as she heard Hojo's sluts telling their friends and others that the black haired big tittied bimbo was about to get naked to their disbelief as ever more eyes were focussing on Tifa, very few catching the initial moments however still though as Tifa's delicate but muscled hands gripped the straps of the pink monokini, sliding it off on each side as she still had her breasts covered by her arms, but a second later to the gasps of all the observers on the beach the black haired beauty before them let her arms down to either side as the monokini slid down her body without resistance, along her wide spread legs and settled at Tifas sandy ankles in a split second to the delight of most of the beach goers.

"This is the third worst day of my life" Tifa could only think with horror as she stood, pale and naked before all the tanned vacation goers, Professor Hojo, and more importantly her friends who were all able to take in a full frontal view of her, nevermind the men behind her whistling at her fully bared buttocks as Tifa's large boobs stood out in the sun, her nipples erect after her swim as she couldn't believe this was how her breasts were being seen by men for the first time.

But it was her stubbly vagina and all the eyes focussing on it that had Tifa almost fainting with humiliation, for as a girl whose tits had ballooned, Tifa was well used to every guy staring at them whether she was in a bikini, a shirt or a heavy coat, but everyone staring downwards at her nethers, at the most erogenous part of her and the few short black hairs she had growing since a recent shave had her feeling dead inside with shame.

"Well... what do you think?" Tifa asked though, feigning boastfulness even as she tried to hide the quivering terror and horror in her voice as she whipped her hair back and forth as Hojo smirked.

"Very nice" he stated as Tifa put one hand on her hip and the other on the back of her head to strike a pose.

"So, do I have the job?" she asked as Hojo smiled.

"I like your guts, but I think there's one more test of your aptitude to work at Shinra" he stated as Tifa smiled.

"And what's that?" she asked as he smirked.

"We love slutty women at Shinra, and I'm not convinced you'd be a good secretary" he stated as Tifa frowned.

"I am a slut, just look at these boobs" she protested as Hojo smirked.

"Then lets see you orgasm" he stated as Tifa was stunned.

"What?" she demanded as Hojo smiled.

"At Shinra corporation our attractive younger female staff are expected to be submissive and ready to fuck at any minute. Are you or are you just some brat who thinks she can get what she wants for free without losing some dignity?" he demanded as Tifa had decided enough was enough and it was time to get the rest of her friends to step in, only to notice a large number of Shinra agents were also gathered around the crowd now even though none had noticed her friends thanks to the naked beauty before them.

"I understand, I... I'll do it" she stated then with disgust towards herself as she could only be thankful Aerith was covering Clouds eyes as she brought her hands to her lips tremblingly, licking her fingers before placing them down upon her nipples as she gasped.

"Interesting" Hojo stated with a smirk as Tifa smiled wincingly.

"My boobs are sensitive" she weakly admitted with her face bright red as she poked and rubbed her nipples while her legs and hips squirmed uncomfortably, waiting for enough stimulation to kick her loins into action as she tried to pretend she was masturbating in a nice quiet place like her bedroom, and not standing on a beach resort. But by now her nethers were starting to become hot and bothered as she kept one hand toying with and springing her areolas even as to the gasps and jeers of the crowd, her hand started to slide down her toned abdomen as to Tifas dismay she felt her fingers curling inwards between the folds of her slightly parted labia and settling inside her pussy, the shock of which brought her to her knees as they couldn't support her embarrassed frame even as a barely audible squelching sound was starting.

"I'm masturbating on a beach resort" Tifa could only think as she covered her face, but her other hand jerking and rubbing upon her glistening labias in the sunshine was all too visible for all to see as she felt like little more than a dog in heat in front of everyone.

"I'll never live this down" she could only think even as she could barely look at anyone else, but not out of shame, but lust as her back was starting to arch the more she stroked her bulging and throbbing clit and groped her shamelessly huge tits, staring over her shoulder at the guys behind her who were still enjoying the view of her firm butt cheeks, her moans of pleasure begging them and everyone else to stop looking at her.

But her butt at the very least was momentarily put out of view, if only because a jolt of a rapidly approaching orgasm sent Tifa falling onto her back as she desperately wanted to stop, but her body and her fingers certainly didn't as she sprawled down on the sand with her hair spread out, feeling the grit all along her butt back and scalp. But it barely mattered as the strokes of her hand upon her sensitized clit grew ever jerkier, soaking wet and splashing her vaginal fluids upon the sand as Tifa moaned one last time and felt the contractions of her pelvis, wailing in pleasure as she could only cover her face in embarrassment and clasp over her pussy to try and hide and wipe away the treacling sticky feeling between her thighs, even though her ginormous tits were just bounding up and down with her heavy breaths as she just lay there, trying to ignore all the shocked voices of the spectators around her.

"This sucks" she could only think with dismay as her vaginas throbbing was already going down, but the redness on her cheeks and the damp between her naked legs was overbearing as with every ounce of resolve and shame she sat up, cuddling her breasts and covering her vagina as she looked at Hojo.

"Do I have the job?" she asked as Hojo smirked.

"Come closer, lie down and let's talk about this job" he stated as Tifa felt her face blush.

"Oh god, i don't want to lie down naked with a man who isn't Cloud!" she could only think with horror, but she had come far enough, and she saw an opportunity to at least change the dynamics here and get the information she needed as to the gasps of everyone around her and her own redfaced shame, the black haired beauty walked to the side of his fold out beach recliner and gently lay herself down beside Hojo, gesturing with a thumbs up behind her back to the others that as bad as it looked and as embarrassing as it was, she was still in control even as she lay naked with a man she had no interest in before a crowd of stunned onlookers.

"Wow, your tits are even bigger up close" Hojo stated as he reached for her boobs, grabbing them as she shook her head, but still moaned in shocked surprise.

"No, let me go first" she pleaded as she to her own horror reached her hand towards his trousers as his eyes glowed.

"Oh my, you're a proper whore" he stated to Tifa's dismay as she slid her hand down his trousers, gasping as she felt a hard fleshy object as she brought her hand over it.

"Go on" Hojo arrogantly stated as she nodded.

"Okay" she agreed, and then wrapped her hand around it, only to stop then and lean in.

"I'm a member of Avalanche Hojo, and right now if you don't tell me what i want, i'll crush your manhood" she whispered as she felt him stiffen immediately, both in a figurative and literal sense as she felt his member throbbing even harder.

"No, wait a minute, i recognise you" Hojo could only state in horror as Tifa nodded.

"Alright, now where did Sephiroth go Hojo! Before i crush it" she offered, before she noticed the Shinra guards nearby were starting to get suspicious.

"Grab my butt you pervert, make it look like we're getting along fine" she whispered furiously as Hojo to protect his manhood obliged and Tifa could only grimace as he got a handfull of her bare cheeks in front of everyone, and gasp even harder as he smacked her butt, making it wiggle before every spectator as she glared at his face up close.

"Where's Sephiroth, tell me or kiss goodbye to it!" she ordered him as he smirked.

"He headed north. Shinra are getting ready to follow him?! Now is that enough?" he asked as Tifa glared at him.

"No, but this'll have to do!" she stated as she squeezed then as hard as she could, hearing Hojo howl in pain even as she pulled her hand out and started to sprint away from him, glancing at Aerith who to her relief still had Cloud's eyes covered as past her friends and everyone else she ran.

The hotel where they were staying was the only destination on Tifa's mind as she left the beach, her hands desperately covering her crotch and her breasts, although everyone who turned to follow the naked huge tittied girl that was streaking down the main road could still see her large sandy buttcheeks as she sprinted through the tavern lobby to her and Aerith's bedroom, ignoring the drunken jeers coming her way as she finally opened the door to her and Aerith's room and collapsed against the door, her heavy breasts heaving before she started to sob in embarrassment and humiliation at how badly the day had went, her butt sandy and her vagina still uncomfortably sticky as a reminder of her public orgasm. And all she knew for certain was listening to Aerith's plan had cost her all her dignity, and a rather nice swimsuit as well if her friends didn't collect it.

Is this the end of her humiliation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)