More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kieran_lacky_69 Kieran_lacky_69

What's next?

Nessa (Pokemon) vs perverted trainer who owns a Hypno.

Nessa enters the arena, mirroring her challenger as they headed downtown. Each of them was resolved in its own way and the steely face of every Pokemon trainer showed their determination to the arena and the larger world he looked at home.

Half the battle was mental. She learned at the beginning of her career as a gym leader and model how she must always mentally prepare herself to always be attentive and above all to show her great value as a gym leader. It seemed that even her opponent was aware of her worth, given her lack of shaking hands or gnashing of teeth.

They reached the center and turned to face each other.

Nessa bowed and shook hands. “Welcome, gym challenger. I think you already get it, but I'm Nessa. She's sorry for making you look for me." She straightens up and continues: "I don't doubt the difficulty of my humble mission… Yet you made it clear. Does your mind as a Pokémon Trainer have to be pretty refined?"

It was something he demanded of all his challengers. If they couldn't answer, either verbally or to themselves, then they had no chance of winning.

The challenger just looked at her with a twinkle in his eye, before saying with an air of superiority.

"You don't know how much. I'll show you the power of my pokemon."

So it was that guy, huh?

His face didn't move a muscle, with only his cocky grin. She just confirmed what they both knew. And she knew that she would never take a Gym Leader too lightly.

And with that they both turned once more to face, moving to the appropriate postilions in the pokeball shaped ring facing each other. Nessa struck a stance and pushed her pokeball out before throwing it, casting her Seaking.

The challenger sent a Lurantis.

And the battle had begun.


  • 6 minutes later

Manager's Lurantis sliced ​​through Nessa's Drednaw with such quickness that she could barely record the loss. "So fast?" she asked, amazed at the speed at which her star was descending, her team completely routed by the challenger's weed type. That was always a threat, of course, but there was a special kind of madness and quickness to the trivial way this Lurantis destroyed her team. "I've never lost so hard before," she gasped. "That was..."

"It was a great job, Lurantis!" the trainer called, bringing his Pokemon back to the Pokeball except his Hypno, (by the way, since when was he there and how did he not notice that it had come out of the challenger's Pokaball), he is swaying smugly. The total eradication of Nessa's dignity was something he saw as the only reasonable way to achieve this kind of victory, an utterly ruthless and relentless treatment that now made it clear what he was capable of and how harshly he could take victory. "We won!"

"You don't need to scrub it," Nessa said, moving to her feet in embarrassment. A gym leader didn't have to be dumbfounded so hard. Losses were inevitable. That was no simple loss. "Anyway, you're amazing! You earned my respect with that win. I think your focus and will totally overwhelmed us." He fumbled in his pocket for a gym card to offer to the coach.

He took the badge and smiled big.

Nessa admits that a shiver went all over his body when he smiled, which is weird.

After all, he's just a coach like everyone else.

That was it then. She turned once more to walk out her entrance, but felt a hand on her back. He was bigger than a human and hairier. She looked over her shoulder to see the Hypno grabbing her and in her other hand swinging her coin.

The challenger ordered him to use "Hypnosis" on her. It was highly illegal and they were in the middle of a televised crowd. What was she thinking? He tries to look away but couldn't. The Hypno's psychic energy crashed through her eyes and into her mind.


Nessa bowed and shook hands. “Welcome, gym challenger. I think you already get it, but I'm Nessa. She's sorry for making you look for me." She straightens up and continues: "I don't doubt the difficulty of my humble mission… Yet you made it clear. Does your mind as a Pokémon Trainer have to be pretty refined?"

huh. Hadn't she already said that? Strange. He just has to have the déjà vu from all his previous games.

It does not matter. She needed to focus on the here and now. She had a challenger to face. Her cocky smile matches her cock in her girth as it spreads across her face. So was he one of those then? He would do his best to make her pay for her overconfidence.

"You don't know how much. I'll show you the power of my pokemon."

She strikes a slutty pose, with her sitting on the floor and

spreading her legs. Showing the young 18 year old in front of her her pussy and big boobs, with her head tilted a little for more slutty effect. She had altered her gym outfit, doing away with her shorts and smaller white crop top and even her underwear, in favor of only showing off her assets. He had to do his best to win the mental side of the fight, and that included distracting his opponent by any means necessary.

Nessa saw her challenger's eyes fixate on her boobs. Good. You just needed to capitalize on it.

She sent her Seaking. She sent her Lurantis her.

"Seaking, use your Water pulse." She called. Seaking fired a small jet of water at Lurantis, who stood completely still. Grass-types were infamous for having no attack moves, with only ground moves. Now she just had to play her part and get him to use the move.

“Hey coach, why don't you focus on my huge boobs? Here, watch them bounce up and down.” He said as she rocked her boobs.

He couldn't take his eyes off his horns. Great! She was already winning.

“Why don't you come and attack them with your big meaty hands. I know you really want to engage in some 'close combat' with them, right?"

He almost spoke the words beside her, but seemed to shrug it off at the last moment and ordered his Leaf Blade Lurantis instead. Damnation. She had a rare grass-type physical move to use. Her Seaking was eliminated, her residence was useless.

Ok, she may still recover. Being under a Pokemon wasn't the end of the world.

He sent his Drednaw. And this time she made sure to give it her all. She gets up and walks over to her challenger and smothers his face with her huge tits. If he couldn't see what was going on, then he was sure to lose.

He commanded his Drednaw to "Rock Polish" his Lurantis so that his physical power was diminished.

She hasn't noticed the speed of her drednaw increasing while she concentrates on distracting the trainer with her boobs.

Meanwhile he was making sure that he would not be ordered to do anything as his owner's mouth was completely engulfed. The fight was both mental and physical, and she was taking care of both right now. How could she concentrate if her physical environment was so overwhelming?

He reached out and slipped a finger into her cunt.

He hadn't expected such a counterattack. When had he learned to use "Counter" like a Pokemon? He tried to command his Drednaw to perform a "Rock Tomb" to finish off the weakened Lurantis, (who was eating popcorn at the time without caring about anything), but all that came out of his mouth was a meowing wail.

Why did her finger feel so good while stroking her pussy like that?

Her body was so weak and feminine, and her touch so perfectly attuned to it, that she couldn't focus on anything but the feel of his hands harassing her. She wanted to win, but the desire to get fucked by the challenger was much greater.

It was as if she was a water Pokemon and he was a grass Pokemon, using type advantage to be super effective against her. She tried to push him away, but his other hand had slipped around her waist, locking both of hers in place.

So she, not wanting to lose, quickly decided to use her secret weapon.

"Hey coach, let's see if you can fuck my pussy, I don't think you can." She didn't have time to react when the coach pinned her to the floor and pulled her cock out of her.

Nessa has been staring stupid since the coach's cock was big, without her noticing that a little drool was coming out of her mouth.

The coach has moved into her, Nessa's walls pressed against his cock, her pussy is dripping wet, has it been this wet the whole time? Well she's a water type trainer, Nessa grabs his shoulders as the trainer drives his cock deeper. At this point Nessa doesn't care about the pokemon battle anymore.

Nessa never knew anything could be this big, but at least it was finally over.

"We're not halfway there yet."

Nessa's eyes widen in shock, before the coach thrusts her hips, slamming his cock deep. All of her cock was inside her, and as her eyes widened in shock, the tip of her penis felt as if it was touching her lap.

“You are mine now, my little sex . Got it,” the coach said, Nessa nodded

“Yes master. No man could ever be a match for you, now fuck me. Nessa's mind snapped. You're so much smarter than me at using grass Pokemon against a stupid water-type trainer like me. I realized I was hypnotized in the first place. I surrender, I will always be your to you and your big cock."

What was he saying? She didn't believe it at all. Water Pokemon were very strong against grass Pokemon. And she definitely wasn't hypnotized. She would know.

“Please teach this defeated sow what it means to be a real Pokemon trainer. You can have all my pokemon and I will use what you give me, I don't mind if you give me a Rattata like pokemon. I want to be your pet weed trainer".

The trainer could only smile as he came inside the water gym leader and squeezed one of Nessa's big boobs. “It's all yours, my pussy, my ass, my boobs, it's yours,” Nessa said, her mind breaking.

Suddenly Nessa blinks a few times, What? No, she didn't. There was something wrong. Because her mouth moved by itself. She struggled again and managed to free herself from the invisible grip that was her.

"Stop. It's not right at all. What's going on?"

The trainer looked at her and snapped his fingers making his Hypno come, (who was enjoying the scene with Lurantis) and a moment later he snapped.


Nessa bowed and shook hands. “Welcome, gym challenger. I think you already get it, but I'm Nessa. She's sorry for making you look for me." She straightens up and continues: "I don't doubt the difficulty of my humble mission… Yet you made it clear. Does your mind as a Pokémon Trainer have to be pretty refined?"

huh. Hadn't she already said that? Strange. He just has to have the déjà vu from all his previous games.

She shook her head, erasing any lingering confusion.

He had to focus on the match.

The coach told her he was looking forward to the conclusion, however long it took to get there. She wasn't sure what exactly she was saying, but she liked her attitude. If you don't succeed at first, try and try again until you get what you want.

And she already knew that using her body, mainly her tits and her pussy, would favor both victory and that strange feeling of submission she would love more with this trainer.


Note: I hope you enjoyed it. I feel like continuing this branch and I already know who will be the next girl I make with Nessa. Until next time, :) .

End? Who knows, ;)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)