More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where would you like to start?

Nerdy girl uses a silver sex toy (piss & vomit path)

Sarah had just gotten back from her University study group, she had always been a shy girl focused mostly on her studies, never really even having any sexual thoughts cross her mind. That is until she walked past the open door of her older sister's room. Her sister, Anna, was the opposite of Sarah, a sexual deviant always trying new things with as many new people as she could, and it seems that in her latest sexual adventures she brought home something, a strange silver textured dildo. Sarah walked past the open door and the item within, but then walked back, she couldn't stop staring at it, she was filled with such a strange curiosity and fear, Anna wasn't home, so Sarah cautiously stepped in, grabbed the silver item and snuck back into her own bedroom.

She was excited and embarrassed to have done such a thing, taking her sister's sex toy! After placing it on her bedroom desk and reclining into her chair, she turned on her computer to just watch some gaming videos and maybe do some more online studying, but every second her eyes drifted from the screen to the silver item on her desk, trying to focus on just relaxing at home, her mind conflicting over to just take it back to her sister's room or keep it on the desk to stare at, why did she want to stare at it so much? Sarah could feel her heart racing, her focus shifting as she picked up the silver toy and brought it to her face, her mind flooding with the desire to just place it against her pussy, as she slowly slid the silver dildo down under her sweatpants a shock of bliss shot up her body, the silver sending pleasure just from the tips of her nerve endings. Sarah had a new sensation, as she had new urges and switched from gaming videos to porn, rubbing the silver toy up and down her slit as she saw acts of pleasure on her screen she had never thought of before. She looked down to see the silver toy had seemed to cover her pussy in silver itself, her mind was yelling to stop at this revelation but her urges told her to continue, as she pushed the silver fake cock into her strangely easily, her little pussy seeming to accept and swallow up the large silver toy, as it rubbed her insides with silver, slicking in and out of her faster and faster, the porn on her computer screen driving more of Sarah's new found lust. She could feel something inside of her building up, her body convulsing harder and harder until she could hold it in no longer, releasing a wave of shiny fluids and piss from her juicy silvered cunt over and through her sweatpants, soaking her clothes. Sarah could see silver liquid everywhere beneath her, she wanted to scream, her insticts were to scream and run, but her mind seemed to be overflowing with a new sense, drowning Sarah out. She reached a slow hand down and covered her hand in silver, then reached it up and placed just a silvered finger in her mouth, moaning lightly as her mind was slipped further and her body had the new instinct to stick the whole hand down her throat, and so she did. She slicked her hand in her mouth and felt her tongue sliding over the silver, then her throat almost seemed to open up to the silver as it readily accepted her whole arm going in, then with new insticts she pulled her silver arm out and vomitted a stream of shine in reaction.

Sarah's brain continued to struggle, to fight against it, but the struggling got weaker and quieter. Every instict screaming of fear and to run was being washed over, as she was bombarded with delicious sensations of lust and pleasure, the silver material that was in her brain overriding her very being. Her mind finally snapped and Sarahwas no more, now just a shiny silver slut with a new purpose, seduce and spread the silver to everyone. Her original mind was still there in the back, used only for information and as a cover to lure and spread more shiny silver bliss.

But this body wouldn't do, a flat ass, flat chest, her petite form needed to be silvered. The silver drone spewed forth another wave down her tits and grinned madly, seeing her little tits swell bigger and bigger, filling with silver bliss as they looked like bimbo balloon breasts on her chest, leaking lightly their own silver corrupted milk through her shirt. Then the silver slut rubbed more silver over her ass and face, feeling her hips grow and shape, her ass take form and fill out, her thin lips swell into proper cock sucking pillows, until Sarah looked like a bombshell silver pornstar. The silver needed to spread.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)