More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Arthor Thomarius Arthor Thomarius

So, what is your servitor race and what/where is your base?

Neogyptians/A pentatope(four-dimensional pyramid)

Pyramids with three equal sides started popping up all over the planet. Not my home planet, one does not shit where one eats, but a nearly identical planet in a parallel dimension. The planet I have chosen is in a universe where Earth, Mars, and Venus all have viable biospheres. Though besides some radio-waves exchanged between martian and human scientists every now and then, there is little which is different from the planet Earth that I call home. This was going to be my test run, my trial and error on the quest of fulfilling my destiny as a cosmic conqueror. As the people watched in awe, wonder, and terror as the mountain sized protrusions of my citadel into reality, they had no idea that this was a prelude to a New World Order. They were soon going to have the privilege of being the first people to know the privilege of calling me their Lord-Owner.

Maybe I should back up for a second. My name is John Doe and until a few days ago I was a hentai addict with a suck job flipping burgers in a town full of rich college kids getting their education on mommy and daddy's money. At work, those elitist douche bag types were always saying things to me like 'make it snappy' and 'be quick about it.' and I swear to God, even 'boy.' So I really should not have been surprised by what happened when I tried to crash one of their parties.
I figured that if I brought girls then things would be okay. And truth be told, with Emma, Hannah, and Leah to camouflage behind, I managed to get through the door of the frat party without any issues.
I was having a good time. I talked to some people, some of them were even girls. A few of them laughed at my jokes. Then one of frat bros recognized me and the next thing I know I am on the ground with four guys kicking the shit out of me. They literally tossed me onto a pile of trash sitting on the side of the curb. I asked them about my friends and one of them licked his lips and told me "When we find those townie skanks, we will take our time showing them where they belong." He said before kicking me in the gut one last time.
I was pretty sure that a few of my ribs were broken as I walked towards the bus station. It was dark, I was tired, and drunk, and in need of another drink. So when a weird old dude offered me a bottle, I thanked him kindly for it, popped the top off, and drank the substance without thinking too much about it.
So when cosmic energies of destruction and domination surging through my every cell me to rapidly sober up, I was quite taken by surprise. It was only then that I looked at the bottle and read its label. I stumbled through the streets and alleys, my eyes growing heavy and my body growing tired with all my energies being redirected towards this enormous cosmic transformation. It did not take long for me to pass out in an alley.

In my dreams, I saw things. Armies spread across the stars. Great fleets descending from the heavens to disgorge my legions to turn once free and proud people into my personal playthings. I saw men and women by the billions placed in bondage with billions reveling in their willing abasement to ME their God.
So, I chose my objectives.

  1. I would spread a religion which ordained me as the god-king to whom compulsory worship was to be directed,
  2. I would promote pleasures such as prostitution, slavery, blood sports, , ect. and
  3. I would be fruitful and not only sire a robust brood with my own harem, but also use my slaves and subjects as breeding stock with my servant race to produce better people for future generations.

I did not know how long I was out, someone had stolen my watch, cellphone, and wallet. But it did not matter now. I could feel the difference between who I was and who I had become. Though at that moment I was still presenting a human visage. I felt the transformation muscles inside of me, a sensation which I can only say is similar to what it is like when you grow a new arm. My will alone, I released the power of destruction inside of my and took on the form of the conqueror. I solid gold skin shimmered as I floated majestically down the streets back towards the frat house where the party was still going in full swing.

At first people seemed confused at the sight of me, but when I saw someone taking a picture of me, I dunno, I did not want them to, so I blasted their phone with laser vision and caused it to explode. I did not mean to mangle that dude's hand, and when that other asshole came at me with a bat, I did not mean to hit him so hard that his spine shattered.
When I saw everyone screaming and running around and I was as panicked as the next person. Luckily instinct took over and I called in the cavalry. Shimmering portals opened up out of which came a company of shock troopers clad in ornate onyx and gold power armor surrounded the house and swept the place clean of all witnesses and passersby. I heard a woman screamed only to turn and see her become docile once one of my soldiers placed a golden snake around her arm. The serpent slithered around the nubile's bicep causing her face to become placid and serene. The co-ed turned and walked through the portal of her own accord.
I saw that some resisted the serpent's more tranquil methods of influence. For those individuals, the golden band slithered around their necks and grew tout. I watched as those men and women marched towards the portal as if being pushed along by an invisible overseer which only the could see or hear.
I looked on at the scene which had completely out of control. I had not wanted any of this to happen. I did not want my home world's first introduction to me to be that of a monster.
As the numbers of people to be corralled thinned out, the company commanded approached me and saluted. "We found Emma, Hannah, and Leah, My Lord. The fraternity brothers had them in some sort of dungeon set up. They are bruised and lacerated, but they will recover. What are your orders?"
I took a deep breath, and made a decision. "Make it look like arson, torch the place and clone tissues from our prisoners to make it look like there were no survivors, myself included. Plant some evidence to put the blame on..." A memory of a my old high school bully rose into my mind. "...Drew Stockline." I said with a smirk. "deep-fake up a manifesto, leave DNA evidence, make it a real slam dunk for the prosecution. Then, make sure that I had retroactively taken out a big life insurance policy with my family as the beneficiaries. Enough so that they do not have to worry about money anymore. As far as this world is concerned, an angry nineteen year old blew up a frat party and there were no survivors."
"And what will you do?" The soldier asked me.
"First, I am going to make sure that my friends are okay, then I am going to find out who hurt them and make them pay, very, very, dearly, then..." I had to think. What would I do? There was a whole multiverse out there, and I was supposed to conquer as much of it as I could. I was not off to a great start. I needed some practice. "Then we will prepare to find a suitable world to conquer." I said with a smirk.
My life had certainly taken a sharp turn. We will have to see what twists it will continue to take.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)