More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Life_is_mid Life_is_mid

Who wins?

Neither

Gwen launches herself at the Russian woman, nailing a kick into her side that sends her tumbling. Yanking her back by her hood, she slams her into the wall, and the mercenary crumples to the floor. Thinking the fight is over, she tries to start webbing Kraven up, but she catches the web and yanks her towards herself. Sucker punching Gwen hard in the face. She followed that up with a sharp uppercut in the same spot, and a fierce roundhouse kick again, in the same spot. Dark spots danced across Gwen's eyes. "Oh shIIIT!!!" She used one leg to sweep Gwen's legs out from under her, sending her crashing to the floor. Kraven jumped onto her back and sat there, facing towards Gwen's ass. She started spanking Gwen, shouting lewd slurs at her, while doing it. Kraven soon spread her cheeks, and karate-chopped Gwen's pussy and anus. She screamed in pain, but still managed to fire a web that latched onto a nearby wall. Gwen grabbed Kraven, and slammed her face-first into the wall again, and again. Letting her fall to the floor, she says "Not so bad for a itsy bitsy spider." Suddenly, Kravenoff's leg shot up, making direct contact with Gwen's crotch. Groaning with pain, she fell to the floor, and suddenly Anya was on top again, repeatedly punching Gwen in the face and stomach. Pausing for a second, her opponent pulled out a small object from a coat pocket and stuck it on her. Pulling out a remote, she pressed a button and electrocuted Gwen. Screaming in pain, Gwen writhed around on the floor before falling completely still.

Looking at the defeated hero, helpless and limp on the ground, she decided it was safe to reclaim the electrocuter. At the moment that she reached down, she got a taste of her own medicine, as Gwen grabbed Kraven's arm and threw her at least 15 feet, slamming hard into the wall and finally, defeated. However, Gwen was unable to celebrate, as someone else had picked up the remote. She blacked out after being electrocuted twice.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)