More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who is in the car?

Neighbor's Daughter

You were naturally surprised when you discover your neighbor's daughter Beth on the side of the road as the recent high school graduate had informed her parents that she would be on a road trip before starting university. Given her age the parents agreed and decided to go on vacation as well from what you understand, leaving their farm unattended for a few days. Not that you cared at the moment as you stared at the beautiful young woman in front of you. Her once young body had grown into an adult complete with dirty blonde hair that reached down to the middle of her back, deep blue eyes that her mother certainly used to distract you, and of course the tight black dress that hugged at her curves.

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-sexy-young-woman-shopping-farmer-s-market-beautiful-brunette-shops-outdoor-image50021526

Stopping your truck the look of recognition was written on her face as she approached, relieved that a recognizable face had stopped instead of a random stranger. Pity that she did not know what was about to happen as you considered your options. Grab her now and restrain her she might fight and run or lure her in under the guise of a helpful neighbor.

What do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)