More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Neighbor's Daughter (Lola; squirrel)

Opening the door, I was greeted by a squirrel. A young squirrel. I knew her. She was the neighbor's daughter and was 18. She had a nice set of perky C-cups which were hidden behind a rather conservative blouse and knee-length skirt. "Hello, Miss Ringold. How are you this morning?"

"I'm good, thanks. Lola, is it? How may I help you this morning?" I asked.

I had known that she had a bit of a crush on me as her mother once told me. So, I was genuinely curious what she wanted. "I'm just letting everyone in the neighborhood know about my new babysitting service," she responded, handing me a business card.

There was a part of me that wanted to tell her that I didn't have any kids living with me, but, there was a hopeful look in her eyes that I just didn't want to crush. "Thanks," I replied, taking the card, as I did, I could feel her eyes roaming my body. As I took that fact in, I noticed some of the information on the card mentioned she catered to honeymoons and other longer term babysitting jobs and thoughts swam through my brain.

"If you have any questions, feel free to call or just stop by. You know where I live. Anyway, have a nice day," she said and turned to leave.

"Thanks. You, too," I replied, absent mindedly shutting the door. The thoughts running through my brain were dirty and turning me on and then I remembered my heat cycle started in the morning and the dirtiest of thoughts entered my brain. One that required some preparation. So, I quickly got to work with the cleaning. It would take a couple days to prepare, which was easier said than done. I had to order some items next day delivery as I didn't want to run to the store whilst I was in full heat.

But, eventually, I had everything ready and I gave Lola a call. "Yes, Lola? It's Kate from a couple houses down. I was wondering if you had say a week maybe two open?"

"Oh? You headed out of town?" she asked.

"Well, you know what, why don't you come over and we can discuss details," I suggested.

"Alright. I'll be right over," she said and we both hung up.

Five minutes later, I was holding open the door for her, and she entered with a diaper bag and a suitcase. Setting that aside, I made lattes for us both as we sat down on my grey sectional. "So, where is the little tike?" she asked.

"That's one of the details I wanted to discuss. You see, I'm the baby that needs sat," I said, a little nervous.

She was taken aback by this information. "You?"

"Yes. You see, I'm in heat, and..." I started.

"Oh! You want that kind of babysitting," she interrupted. "I don't know, Miss Ringold. I mean, you're quite attractive and all, but, taking away actual babysitting time for that...also, I don't want it to hurt the reputation of the company..."

"Hurt? Lola, honey, my sister started work as a babysitter like you, and discovered that providing...extra services to clients in heat helped her business. Sure, there were those that stopped calling her because of those extra services, but, overall, that's what paid her way through college. For some of us, when we go into heat, it's very hard for us to function normally, so, having someone that can help out with chores around the house as well as more personal issues is very helpful. Plus, I will pay you a two hundred dollars a week," I encouraged.

Does Lola accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)